Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Pies v Port Sat April 20th 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It finished 21 all idiot.
11 in 3qtrs to the Pies and the other 10 in 15 minutes of play.
Port were leading the free kick count until the end, where it ended even, which makes your umpire bias cope even more absurd. Just congratulate Collingwood for their superior performance, no need to be a bad sport.

Port were leading the free kick count until the end, where it ended even, which makes your umpire bias cope even more absurd. Just congratulate Collingwood for their superior performance, no need to be a bad sport.
No, after their run of 10 it eventually evened up at 14 all and stayed within 1 or 2 for the rest of the game.
Im not a bad sport, I understand that to remain profitable the AFL appease the convicts in order to keep them in step and out of pocket.
I just roll my eyes at the fragile occupants of the sporting capital really.

Why the pile on Port? They started well and faded. It happens. No need to stick the boots into them like some of you are. The main board is just a damn cess pit these days.

Should have just laid on the ball and taken the umpires out of the decision making like Vic club players do I guess

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the pile on Port? They started well and faded. It happens. No need to stick the boots into them like some of you are. The main board is just a damn cess pit these days.

It's funny, and Port have had the same coach since 2013 and haven't gone anywhere. Which is even more funny.

No, after their run of 10 it eventually evened up at 14 all and stayed within 1 or 2 for the rest of the game.
Im not a bad sport, I understand that to remain profitable the AFL appease the convicts in order to keep them in step and out of pocket.
Childish post. Yes, you are a lousy sport. FFS, your puerile whining is embarrassing.

Last edited:
It's funny, and Port have had the same coach since 2013 and haven't gone anywhere. Which is even more funny.
Man's not wrong. It's infuriating because everyone sees it except the bald * Koch. It's emotional abuse at this point from the club.

You look at the 2014 elimination final and the trajectory for both clubs since then. We all thought we were going to have the Richmond era run. Ken got found out in 2015 and it's been nothing but downhill since then. Almost 10 years later, unbelievable.

I never expected us to win, I said way back in the thread that whilst we could probably contain your attack to under 90pts we'd struggle to kick that score and if you take out the 6 or 7 goals you kicked during the period you got the free advantage I was pretty much around the mark.
Theres a difference between where my teams at and external influences on the scoreline.
If even less than half of the 21 behinds were goals…….

Could have been a 100 point drubbing after leading by 31 points.

And now Port Adelaide is begging to join the VFL. Go figure.

Back