Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Lions v Cats Sat April 20th 7:30pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 44.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sorry but who have you beat? Brisbane at GABBA is a free win this year by the looks.

You miss us kicking 17.21 over port today or something? I don’t think we should be anywhere near the convo for best sides in 2024 either, we’ve lost as many games as we’ve won. Only difference is I rate gws and Sydney above anyone you’ve played 🤷‍♂️

I'm surprised how poor they were
Perhaps the wet played to Cats favour
Stands to reason that Geelong would be cleaner in the wet conditions but anyone playing at AFL level shouldn't have to be told "it's raining, everything is slippery so keep it simple at all times".

You miss us kicking 17.21 over port today or something? I don’t think we should be anywhere near the convo for best sides in 2024 either, we’ve lost as many games as we’ve won. Only difference is I rate gws and Sydney above anyone you’ve played 🤷‍♂️
Port at MCG? Far out! You are claiming that as a good win… boy oh boy

We lost to St Kilda and the Bulldogs in our last two games before this season started, Brisbane are the runners up from last year, and Adelaide were $1.40 to beat us at the Adelaide Oval in round 2.

Again, sorry for not winning 7 of our first 6 or playing them against teams we weren’t scheduled to play.

Bro just chucked in beating a 1-5 Adelaide as some sort of achievement

An abstract object???

I disagree with you.

Does being a GWS supporter mean something about you??
I'm referring to the knee jerk sensitivity many Richmond fans have to the very idea that Geeling is or ever was a good team. Surely you have noticed this odd phenomenon, given you exemplify it, no?

Who’s saying Geelong are great? I’m not, just better than most said at start of year, if you can’t admit that, you hate the cats

I'm surprised how poor they were
Perhaps the wet played to Cats favour

The lions under Fagan have never been able to cope with expectation. The players don’t have good footy IQ and consistently lose games they should win.

I thought they would either win by a good margin and thump the cats, or fold. When I saw the rain I immediately regretted tipping based on the former.

Geelong are an acid test for teams. They’ll tell you if you’re any good or not. The lions are way off it.

Port at MCG? Far out! You are claiming that as a good win… boy oh boy

I never said it was a good win. Old mate asked who we beat and conveniently left out our win today. Ports above anyone you’ve played this season on the ladder though champ 🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never said it was a good win. Old mate asked who we beat and conveniently left out our win today. Ports above anyone you’ve played this season on the ladder though champ 🤷‍♂️
not everything is about Collingwood champ

You basically are saying you don’t rate the ladder at this stage of the year by saying Geelong don’t deserve top spot, so you can’t use that in your argument LMAO

Miss the first half?
The Office Yes GIF

We were expected to lose. What part of that do you not understand?
You just chucked in beating port at the mcg as well. Again. What should we have done, lost?

Ports above anyone you’ve played on the ladder this season bro, I probably wouldn’t be throwing shade. Then again I guess beating 5 of the bottom 7 sides makes you flag favourites eh?

I'm referring to the knee jerk sensitivity many Richmond fans have to the very idea that Geeling is or ever was a good team. Surely you have noticed this odd phenomenon, given you exemplify it, no?
Oh, ooooooh. Now I see. Yes! Yeah, yeah you're right. Yes! Oh, you put it so very well. Nicely articulated.

It's an equally odd phenomenon that a GWS supporter would be so trigger happy to be derogatory the moment someone comments on their comment about an abstract object.

You basically are saying you don’t rate the ladder at this stage of the year by saying Geelong don’t deserve top spot, so you can’t use that in your argument LMAO

You’ve literally beaten 5 of the bottom 7 sides but go off bro.

Geelong still haven't beaten a team above them on the ladder yet. Also lucky to get Brisbane with good bloke Cameron missing with suspension, they'll bounce back once that little motorbike man returns.
Especially with conditions perfect for a small forward like him

Ports above anyone you’ve played on the ladder this season bro, I probably wouldn’t be throwing shade. Then again I guess beating 5 of the bottom 7 sides makes you flag favourites eh?
PhatBoy am I crazy or does this bloke give off strong Falcon vibes?

Back