Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Port v Freo Sat April 13th 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not bored, not stalking and not psycho.

Just appreciated the double standards.

Why do you want me to pm you?
So i can give you a kiss legend in private.

I actually think the game plan is misunderstood due to our inability to score. Defensive first? Sure. Non-attacking? No way. We hit the corridor and have been way more aggressive with our ball movement this year. Unfortunately we lack some finesse to finish it off. Against Carlton and today we had plenty of opportunity to ice the game, just lacked composure - usual for a young side. That's two high intensity games away from home on the bounce, think they carried themselves well. Don't get me wrong, if the derby is a 63-66 slugfest I may not be right, but I think we'll go ok.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Freo will be comfortable favourites in the next 3 games. Time to release the shackles a bit in preparation for that tougher block of games preceding the byes.

If Butters doesn't get weeks for hitting Banfield flush on the jaw with a brutal high speed bump then he's officially the love child of the AFL

Very little in it be surprised if he’s charged at all let alone getting weeks

Freo will be comfortable favourites in the next 3 games. Time to release the shackles a bit in preparation for that tougher block of games preceding the byes.
Yeah, I agree. Will be disappointed if we don't rack up a few scores. I genuinely think most teams (GWS/Carlton/Port/possibly Syd) will wilt under the pressure we play with, and a drop in pressure the other way will make us look like a million bucks (3rd quarter North). Derbys are always hard to predict though, should win by 100 but * knows. If Darcy is back I expect the chemistry up front to improve, Taberner is so cooked it isn't funny and *s up Amiss's game, Jackson so much better.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was one of the worst games I've ever seen and Longmuir should be sacked for crimes against football.

Should Freo have won that game God Yes. Sorry Freo fans we nicked the win and got very lucky.

My condolences if you have to put up with that every week.

It’s a port Adelaide home game. They carry on about how they have the best atmosphere in the league. I’m at the game with family and could have a kip
Mate, your team's style of football is a cancer to the game. Apart from the last 5 minutes, you'd never choose to pay to watch that crap. Freo should be charged with disrepute.. snorefest gamestyle.

On SM-S911B using BigFooty.com mobile app

What kind of analysis is this? You haven't won a flag since our inception to the comp either
What kind of analysis is this? You haven't won a flag since our inception to the comp either
They’ve won a handful of spoons and been done for Salary Cap cheating though, fair effort but don’t worry we can all smell what they’re cooking 💩

Back