Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - GWS v Saints Sat April 13th 1:45pm AEST (Manuka)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What the *? We play like a VFL side for 3 and a half quarters, wake up with 5 minutes left and lose by a point. I don't even know what to say.

And thats why its a big joke we are considered flag favourites. How can you nearly blow a lead like that. Pretenders.
They’ll review that and realise they started trying to ice it a bit early, but then again I just don’t think there was much in the tank at that point. Ran out of legs, couple of serious injuries and several others with niggles. Reckon you can forgive them that one.

Fair mark from Peatling at the end.

Not sure what you can make of that finish. On the one hand, GWS clearly ran out of legs way too early. But equally, I think a lot of that was down to injuries.

St Kilda, well they're certainly a very honest side and they'll make you pay if you're a bit off. If they can get a bit more class they'll prove a genuine threat.
Watch for the Saints in the second half of the year when they have a few back and play 8 of their last 9 at Marvel I reckon. Until then they just need to somehow keep their heads above water

And yeah great mark Peatling. Game saving stuff.

embarassing performance by Tom Green. No where to be seen other than 1 good goal. 1 tackle for the entire day as an inside mid. overrated. Slow as hell.

Good to hear Cogs ACL in place.

Probably a bad medial then.
Honestly looking at the incident it didn't really look like the sort of action that usually ruptures an ACL, he did look in a bad way live though so I suspect Cogs will be out for some time. At least he'll be back sometime this season though hopefully.

embarassing performance by Tom Green. No where to be seen other than 1 good goal. 1 tackle for the entire day as an inside mid. overrated. Slow as hell.
He wasn’t that bad, are you sure this isn’t your AFL Fantasy side talking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And thats why its a big joke we are considered flag favourites. How can you nearly blow a lead like that. Pretenders.
Ridiculous post. You had important players off the field. And still held on. It’s early in the season and the players were gassed.
Giants are the real deal.

Happy with the effort..Ross needs to make some big changes.
Good to see him elevate the kids. Now he needs to work out their best position

Lolsies at the free kick count.

Time and time and time and time again.

Cheating muppets.

Back