Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Pies v Port Sat April 20th 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL could come out and admit it happens and Vic fans would find a 'but' to dismiss it, like the Draper htb that is 'but' isnt.
The point is, umpires are there to adjudicate the play, not advantage 1 side over another to get them into the game.

Its as obvious as the nose on your face and why when we were off to another flying start I said it would come.
fk3.JPG
Yep, look at the umpire bias towards Collingwood. How dare they give Collingwood less free kicks than Port. Port were cheated!

The AFL could come out and admit it happens and Vic fans would find a 'but' to dismiss it, like the Draper htb that is 'but' isnt.
The point is, umpires are there to adjudicate the play, not advantage 1 side over another to get them into the game.

Its as obvious as the nose on your face and why when we were off to another flying start I said it would come.
You mean obvious Port would give up like the soft pretenders they are every year? (JHF and Burgoyne excused, they played well all day)

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ah come on just face it, your team is as soft as butter(s)

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I never expected us to win, I said way back in the thread that whilst we could probably contain your attack to under 90pts we'd struggle to kick that score and if you take out the 6 or 7 goals you kicked during the period you got the free advantage I was pretty much around the mark.
Theres a difference between where my teams at and external influences on the scoreline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, your team got belted after being 6 goals up, and you think it's the umpires' fault?

Final free kick count of 21 all. 2 above Port’s free kick average so better than usual for them.

No idea what they are complaining about.
it's funny, though, Port were leading the free kick count for a while there, but somehow it's the umpires fault even though Collingwood had less frees during that last term, pure delusion and cope from Port fans.

I don’t get it all , Hardwick is an ex premiership player to would have been great fit for port
Because Mr analytics himself David Koch knows best. Who gives a heck about on field performance as long as port are around the mark and are at a financial gain year after year, Koch sees no need for change. The club has become a business which is far, far away from the club creed we've come to know throughout our history. images-40.jpeg

it's funny, though, Port were leading the free kick count for a while there, but somehow it's the umpires fault even though Collingwood had less frees during that last term, pure delusion and cope from Port fans.
Port play there more than the Saints do.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back