Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Blues v Giants Sat April 20th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This year? And last year? (6 rounds isn’t a great sample size)
If your take is that a gun key forward isn’t any good because at one point he had the most free kicks then you know absolutely * all about football and I won’t bother continuing to talk to someone so stupid.

You may want to look up Lance Franklin’s free kick numbers in his prime.

If your take is that a gun key forward isn’t any good because at one point he had the most free kicks then you know absolutely * all about football and I won’t bother continuing to talk to someone so stupid.

Did I say no good? I said I prefer the Coleman winner to not have gotten 38 shots at goals from free kicks. Seems more impressive to do it without frees?

Did I say no good? I said I prefer the Coleman winner to not have gotten 38 shots at goals from free kicks. Seems more impressive to do it without frees?
Saw your other dumb as * post about Curnow and finals despite the fact he’s played a whopping 3 finals.

Clearly dealing with a bright spark 😂😂

I can’t actually find the numbers before 2018 annoyingly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s almost 30 frees in a season. That’s quite high. If you’re kicking 60 goals that’s half of them from free kicks.

You think all of the free kicks are within scoring distance, and he nails them all? 1 in 5 of his goals are from free kicks.

A couple of posters are embarassing themselves in trying to continually maintain Carlton didn't win that game on their merits.

Dig up stupid!

How’s it dumb? Is it not a fact he has been pretty crap in finals? It’s dumber to pretend otherwise and ignore reality, no?
Like the reality of Flogmantle's empty trophy cabinet? Talk about being pretty crap in finals.

Freo having a cracking game versus the Eagles btw. Maybe should concentrate on beating a woeful team and leave the other winners to their spoils.

Last edited:
Back