Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Eagles v Freo Sat April 20th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Simpson walking on to the ground.

swag-confident.gif

Must be nice for him to walk on to the ground after a West Coast win rather than his usual walk of shame from the last couple of years.

Melbourne literally had a player from our team go on television and tell everyone we tanked and all we received was a fine the AFL paid for themselves lmao.
That was 12 years ago, I reckon the AFL would've been much more strict with the punishment nowadays. The media accused Hawthorn of tanking because they traded Mitchell, + being on a 26 game losing streak would be catastrophic for the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t watch the post game but laughable voting that Reid didn’t get the medal. Far and away best on ground, his influence was noticeable every time he went near it.

I would’ve gone

3. Reid
2. Waterman
1. Yeo

Eagles looked like the '18 team, marking everything everywhere. Barrass BOG, what does a full back have to do to get votes?

Can Freo play both Darcy and Jackson? Not IMO.

When i saw the fixtures i thought we had several winnable games at home with a bit of luck with injuries and some of our veterans being in form.It's great having a fit Yeo, Mcgovern and Barrass back in form

Back