Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Eagles v Bombers Sat May 4th 8:10pm AEST/ 6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s confidence and arrogance

You’d think a club who has failed for more than 20 years would understand the difference and act accordingly

So we should not show any emotion because we haven't won much? I don't understand.

Disappointing but hopefully this game has finally closed the book on our completely uncompetitive era.

Heavy underdogs off a six day break but almost managed to steal it. The effort was there.

Hope Yeo comes back relatively quickly.

BOOOO

The neutrals wanted a draw and West Coast supporters wanted a win.

Only Essendon supporters would be happy with that result.

nah freo got out backs.

Do the umpires still think Brad Scott is their boss?

Between the Adelaide decision and that ridiculous reversal from a dive one would have to question that.

i guess he should sack em, if their job was to help us. They didn't do it well.

1714827721422.png

Disappointing but hopefully this game has finally closed the book on our completely uncompetitive era.

Heavy underdogs off a six day break but almost managed to steal it. The effort was there.

Hope Yeo comes back relatively quickly.

You are playing much better then the first few weeks, bloody happy to get the win. Dont have many over there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It really isn't, that will catch up with any team eventually. No team is making it with a percentage less than 100.
If we make the 8 it means we have likely won the majority of our games which means our percentage has a more than good chance of going up 5%

You’d think a club who has failed for more than 20 years would understand the difference and act accordingly
Hobbs has been playing for 20 years? :eek:

WC coming along nicely, obviously wanted to win but given the last 2 yrs am very happy with how we're tracking now.
Might just prove a few media DHs wrong.

Pretty much this. Results don't really matter to me over the next year or two, as long as we ain't getting pumped by 70 points a game like we were last year then I'm fine...I hope Yeo's ok though..

It really isn't, that will catch up with any team eventually. No team is making it with a percentage less than 100.
You realise Essendon have had a draw right? Percentage means almost nothing now. It's almost a blessing for Essendon.

By your logic I only want to see Luke Breust or Jack Gunston enjoying themselves out there because the rest of your list has never won anything

Back