Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Pies v Port Sat April 20th 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bobby Hill kicked out of the Jade Gresham club.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just a joke of an effort by Port. Not that they lost, but how.

Yes, it's a conspiracy that everyone is in on.

SAWAbias.
The AFL could come out and admit it happens and Vic fans would find a 'but' to dismiss it, like the Draper htb that is 'but' isnt.
The point is, umpires are there to adjudicate the play, not advantage 1 side over another to get them into the game.

Its as obvious as the nose on your face and why when we were off to another flying start I said it would come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL could come out and admit it happens and Vic fans would find a 'but' to dismiss it, like the Draper htb that is 'but' isnt.
The point is, umpires are there to adjudicate the play, not advantage 1 side over another to get them into the game.

Its as obvious as the nose on your face and why when we were off to another flying start I said it would come.
As sad as it comes.

Frees even but it is all Vic Bias. Laughably dumb

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pies have had about 40 more contested possessions.
Should be winning this by 80+ points.
You should thank the Pies for just playing around with your imposter team.
What's your excuse?
Should have just laid on the ball and taken the umpires out of the decision making like Vic club players do I guess

Ah come on just face it, your team is as soft as butter(s)

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back