Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Pies v Port Sat April 20th 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Coll-vs-Port-Adelaide.png

13th v 3rd

AFL 2024 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 6

COLLINGWOOD V PORT ADELAIDE
SATURDAY APRIL 20TH 1:45PM AEST (MCG)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

:arrowright: Best score each round wins a Premium Platinum memberships!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket

Medallion Club tickets at the MCG and Marvel
Corporate Box tickets at the MCG and Marvel
AFL Finals Tickets

Optus Stadium open air box tickets

Adelaide Oval Stadium Club tickets

Heritage Bank Stadium Lounge tickets

GABBA Open Air Corporate Boxes

Teams

MAGPIES

B: B. Maynard, J. Howe, B. Frampton
HB: J. Noble, J. Crisp, D. Moore - C
C: S. Sidebottom, S. Pendlebury, J. Daicos
HF: N. Daicos, P. Lipinski, B. Mihocek
F: B. McCreery, J. Elliott, M. Cox
FOLL: D. Cameron, L. Schultz, J. De Goey

I/C: I. Quaynor, T. Mitchell, B. Hill, R. McInnes, W. Hoskin-Elliott
EMG: F. Macrae, H. Harrison, O. Markov

No changes

POWER

B: R. Burton, E. Ratugolea, B. Zerk-Thatcher
HB: L. Jones, A. Aliir, D. Houston
C: M. Bergman, O. Wines, W. Drew
HF: D. Byrne-Jones, M. Georgiades, C. Rozee - C
F: S. Powell-Pepper, T. Marshall, W. Rioli
FOLL: I. Soldo, J. Horne-Francis, Z. Butters

I/C: K. Farrell, J. Burgoyne, J. McEntee, J. Mead, J. Sweet
EMG: D. Williams, F. Evans, D. Visentini

IN: J. Sweet
OUT: C. Dixon (managed)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Last edited:
Collingwood off to a fast start with a 5 goal lead which we will not be able to bridge for the rest of the game.
I was thinking similar to you. A bit like the game at Docklands in 2012 when Collingwood were 5-6 goals up early in the game and the margin never got back to within 3 goals after that. It won’t be like round 2 last year. Collingwood are playing nowhere near good enough for that to happen

Need a bit of help here, Heading over for this game. Question, do any of you guys know what sections open up to GA public later in the week? Currently is only level 3 available. Looking for ideally level 2. Does anyone know how the GA allocations work?

A proper test for both sides. If the Pies are properly in the hunt again, they'll beat the Power at home whom they beat by 71 in the corresponding game a little over 12 months ago. If the Power are better than last year, they should be able to overcome a Pies team that haven't found their feet yet. Ken's record in these types of game is poor. A win will be huge for confidence.

With reference to that thrashing at the G last year, the Power's midfield has improved significantly since and the Magpies' has gone backwards. I think the Pies' smalls will need to be effective targets up forward and punish undisciplined errors the Power backs might make. Nevertheless, I think the midfield battle will be far from even and the Power will get up by 31 points. Happy to be wrong.

Need a bit of help here, Heading over for this game. Question, do any of you guys know what sections open up to GA public later in the week? Currently is only level 3 available. Looking for ideally level 2. Does anyone know how the GA allocations work?
There will be no GA seating on level 2, there may be unused corporate alocations that go on sale to the public on level 2, usually in the Olympic stand but you will have to pay $80+ a ticket.

GA areas for this one will be uploaded on the MCG website on Friday. No level 2 or 2A seating will be GA, will be level 4 in the Souther and Olympic stands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port under Hinkley have a weird record against the premier from the year before

In saying that I think the pies

I think we can break even in the middle and around the stoppages and restrict them to 80-90pts, just not sure we can kick a score against the Pies defence over there to better that unfortunately.

Pies by 20ish

Genuinely think port will win this. I’ll stop short of saying they are the better team but they are definitely in the better form and will believe they are going to win. I think they’ve got them at a good time

Back