Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Blues v Giants Sat April 20th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah those umpires were really the difference in centre clearances.
Yes umpires were the reason that GWS got literally terrorized by a Blues team with a pressure rating practically off the charts (once we got our act together)

Yeah, it was all the umpires despite 10 more scoring shots, our starting HB line missing with an injury to Williams during the game. After folks were convinced we'd be smashed by the supposed premiership favourites. Lolololol.

That's unlucky, such a durable player.

Good win by the Blues, and was great to see the crowd up and about.

Geez with some of the absolute clown takes in here by opposition posters, are you surprised we rub in faces on here when we get things going our way?

I felt my IQ literally dropping reading some posts the last few pages.
Carlton supporter and gracious winner have never gone together in the same sentence. Childish.

Neither have Carlton over the last 30 years? We can’t exactly win things from before we were in the competition. Not every team got to play during the weaker VFL era
You are lingering in a non Fremantle footy thread. How sad. Are you still upset from your Adelaide games ? Hope things pick up for you one day.

Carlton supporter and gracious winner have never gone together in the same sentence. Childish.
You're definitely one of the biggest culprits and obsessed. Please cry some more, I'm relishing the sodium in my diet.

Exactly, so why are you trying to lecture Carlton fans about winning?
Because we haven’t won nearly as many spoons over the last 30 years?

Why is it hard for Carlton fans to be humble and admit they are having a good run after decades of unmatched shitness? Way you all talk it’s like you’ve won the last ten flags lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it hard for Carlton fans to be humble and admit they are having a good run after decades of unmatched shitness? Way you all talk it’s like you’ve won the last ten flags lol
Cmon, Freo have played in 8 finals series since 1994.
You really want to go down the path of utter shitness conversation ?

You also haven’t won as many flags.

Even at our worst we’re still more relevant.

And clearly, it kills you.

As I said, jog on. Maybe grab a tissue on the way out because clearly you’re still crying about Jordy Clark not being able to shut his mouth.

Why is it so hard for you, as a fan of neither of these teams, to let the winning teams fans enjoy a great win without trying your best to discredit it.

Your sanctimony is getting the exact reaction it deserves

Back