Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Blues v Giants Sat April 20th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I also wonder whether GWS losing their fitness coach is gonna hurt them or not. They looked like the fittest team in the latter half of last season, running over everyone, even Adelaide and Collingwood. Wonder if they’ve still got that last quarter mojo or not.

On an unrelated note to this game, I still think the second half bolter of the season could be the Suns if it all clicks for them, similar to how it did for GWS last year and the Pies before that.

Well supporter of a team that’s spent the last 30 years collecting spoons and priority picks would know all about losing I guess
Angry Star Wars GIF by Mashed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you re: the AFL, but I find it hard to believe that the independent statistic provider is in on some kind of hidden agenda to hide free kick statistics for one team in one game 😅
The AFL is, by far, their biggest client. However, I don't support some conspiracy, it could be stats being updated after a review of the footage.

GWS so far:

R0 - beat a “switched off” Collingwood
R1 - beat north
R2 - beat west coast
R3 - bye
R4 - beat Gold Coast
R5 - beat st kilda (just)
R6 - beaten by Carlton

They haven’t done s**t this year.
Almost all the teams in the top positions have had it really easy. Distorts where everything is really at.

The AFL is, by far, their biggest client. However, I don't support some conspiracy, it could be stats being updated after a review of the footage.
No, at 4-8 there was a free paid to Carlton on GWS forward flank that 15m later still hadnt been included.
The count sat on 4-8 for quite a while infact which is how I noticed it.
I then tracked it and the play for the remainder of the game.

Geez with some of the absolute clown takes in here by opposition posters, are you surprised we rub in faces on here when we get things going our way?

I felt my IQ literally dropping reading some posts the last few pages.

Back