Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Blues v Crows Sat April 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Beautiful.
IMG_2142.gif
Lovely 😂

You have been gifted two of your wins so far this season so not too hard to understand peoples comments on this.
What two wins were we "gifted"? And what do previous games have to do with evaluating umpiring performance in this game?

Lol using SEN as a source. It is full of nuffies and you know anyone can call up talking crap claiming to support a team etc and talking s**t etc. Much like this place at times as well! 🤣
Yeah I'm sure people go out of there way to spend up to 20- 30 minutes on hold waiting to talk with derwane just so they can pretend to be Carlton supporters, and then do it week after week

And the pre-emptive excuses have commenced again.
Carlton will have ten players at a minimum unavailable for selection next week that would be in their top 25-30. It's not an excuse - it is just realistic that it is not a good position to be in going into the hardest 6-week patch of your fixture

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love that this thread is full of Fremantle supporters.

Rent free.

And I love that your idiotic post in this thread has been quoted time and time again, and made you look completely moronic:

We’ll be 1st on the ladder after this practice run.

The only question is whether we’ll win by 10, 15 or 20 goals.

Looked like Carlton got ahead of themselves midway through that last quarter and rightfully copped what they deserved.
Lol!

Couple of degrees off the boot and it's a different result.

:rolleyes:

Don't troll the main board mate.

Carlton will have ten players at a minimum unavailable for selection next week that would be in their top 25-30. It's not an excuse - it is just realistic that it is not a good position to be in going into the hardest 6-week patch of your fixture

We play 30 in a side now ?

Back