Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Blues v Crows Sat April 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton-vs-Adelaide.png

4th v 15th

AFL 2024 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 5

CARLTON V ADELAIDE
SATURDAY APRIL 13TH 4:35PM (MARVEL STADIUM)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

:arrowright: Best score each round wins a Premium Platinum memberships!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket

Medallion Club tickets at the MCG and Marvel
Corporate Box tickets at the MCG and Marvel
AFL Finals Tickets

Optus Stadium open air box tickets

Adelaide Oval Stadium Club tickets

Heritage Bank Stadium Lounge tickets

GABBA Open Air Corporate Boxes

Teams

BLUES

B: B. Kemp, J. Weitering, N. Newman
HB: A. Saad, M. McGovern, Z. Williams
C: O. Hollands, P. Cripps - C, B. Acres
HF: E. Hollands, H. McKay, M. Kennedy
F: O. Fantasia, C. Curnow, M. Owies
FOLL: T. De Koning, A. Cerra, G. Hewett

I/C: J. Boyd, J. Carroll, M. Cottrell, S. Walsh, C. Durdin
EMG: J. Binns, L. Cowan, M. Pittonet

IN: S. Walsh
OUT: L. Fogarty (suspended)

CROWS

B: L. Nankervis, J. Butts, B. Smith
HB: W. Hamill, M. Keane, M. Michalanney
C: M. Hinge, J. Dawson - C, C. Jones
HF: J. Soligo, I. Rankine, J. Rachele
F: N. McHenry, D. Fogarty, T. Walker
FOLL: R. O’Brien, R. Laird, B. Keays

I/C: J. Worrell, S. Berry, M. Crouch, B. Cook, L. Gollant
EMG: B. Dowling, J. Borlase, C. Burgess

IN: W. Hamill, L. Gollant
OUT: P. Parnell (Injured), C. Burgess (Omitted)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Standing room only
All seats to today’s match against Adelaide at Marvel Stadium are sold out. All public reserved seat tickets are now exhausted, with only limited standing room available.

Blues break membership record
The Carlton Football Club yesterday broke its membership record for the ninth consecutive year, reaching 95,278 members to date in 2024. This milestone celebrates the genuine connection the Club has with its fans, with the Stronger Together mindset making this connection much deeper than what happens on game day. Blues members and fans have shown their unwavering support so far this year, selling out crowds in Opening Round, Round 1, Round 3 and Round 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

we were undefeated last season until gather round, i don't think we'll lose in melbourne but that game last season was scarring
But unless we go back to last years style (which we've only pulled out for 1 quarter vs Gold Coast) we wont even be scoring 5 goals this game.

Crows start to the season reminds me of Port's start to the 2022 season

They will eventually turn their season around, hopefully they will wait until round 6 before they notch up their first win

They look like a side devoid of any confidence. Blues should win and win very comfortably. At least 12 goals.

Although that margin might be reduced if Voss decides to rest some players. Big 2 weeks coming up after the Crows game

They look like a side devoid of any confidence. Blues should win and win very comfortably. At least 12 goals.

Although that margin might be reduced if Voss decides to rest some players. Big 2 weeks coming up after the Crows game

Can't see any side beating the Crows by 12 goals. I'd be happy with any win

Should be another 4 points for Carlton who continue to bank the wins despite not being close to best form, which is pleasing.

Adelaide have been awful to start 2024, but whilst I do not rate them, they are better than what they have produced to date.

At some point they will get a W on the board. Don't think it will be this weekend - tipping Carlton with a degree of confidence - but I won't be surprised if this is a lot closer than many might be expecting.

Crows to cause a huge upset here. They have the advantage winning 3 of the past 5 encounters. Match up well with Carlton.

Tex and Fogarty to snap out of their mediocrity and combine for eight snags.

Crows 89
Blues 81
All three of those previous 5 were away. Guess where Carlton’s 2 wins were. You’re right, marvel stadium.

Adelaide have been disappointing but it takes one game to turn it around and footy folklore always provides that the team with its back to the wall will pull a win out of the proverbial. Hopefully it’s not this game but it certainly won’t be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there's a team that's capable of giving an unconfident team their confidence back... watch this space.

Carlton pretty comfortably you would think at Marvel, just can't see the Crows coming down here & getting the win with the way they are playing.

Carlton will run rampant, Nicks will blame the players and the board will clasp their hands with joy at the sight of the balance sheet after yet another week of the happy clappers spending money on this incompetent nepotist and mediocre-loving organisation.

Back