Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Suns v Hawks Sat April 13th 7:30pm AEST (People First)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you being cheeky or stupid? I can't tell any more.

Surely you don't think that's the same as the s**t you're club has been gifted the last few years?!

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
you guys won a million flags off the back of freebies haha, we gave up stacks of picks and a dam handy player

Are you being cheeky or stupid? I can't tell any more.

Surely you don't think that's the same as the s**t you're club has been gifted the last few years?!

Translation: “Hmm my team is losing, umpiring is fine - how can I blame this on something outside of my teams control?”

Translation: “Hmm my team is losing, umpiring is fine - how can I blame this on something outside of my teams control?”
Nah I've felt this way for years. They are a cancer on the competition.

I tipped suns by 45 lol. It might be hard to tell but they really wind me up regardless of the score line!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems the Hawk posters predictions about this game were on the money.

Back to back 6 day breaks and two interstate trips against a side who have had our number at a ground we play poorly.

I went in 20x more confident against the Pies.

Nah I've felt this way for years. They are a cancer on the competition.

I tipped suns by 45 lol. It might be hard to tell but they really wind me up regardless of the score line!

can see why that would be with two of our ex depth players playing a big part in your team,

Chol has been alright this year. Saved his worst game of the season against his old side. Needs to clear his head.

He’s been awful

Chol is too large a player to fall over so often in marking contests.

He is like a kid playing backyard footy.
His biggest weakness has always been in the contest when someone puts body on him.

He's trying too hard. I don't think being the No. 1 target is good for his mindset. He gets all tense.

We didn't recruit him to be the No. 1

Unfortunately he has to play to the circumstances.

He’s been awful

Yeh he's had a shocker tonight. Gets his hands to it but can't clunk it.

The issue with him has always been that he can't play consistent football over a season. He plays good games, he plays bad games, then he plays games that demand he gets dropped.

It's been more good than bad so far. I'm happy to give him a pass tonight.

Back