Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - Suns v Eagles Sun April 28th 1pm AEST (Peoples First)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What's with all the weirdness around Reid in here?
It was explained pretty clearly during the week that his metrics were showing fatigue so they're resting him.
Play him anyway under those circumstances and they'd get crucified if he got injured. Selection decisions don't come much easier than that one.
Shame it happened for a semi-winnable game but correct decision was made.
The bridge your selling, is it that nice squiggly on near your ground?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn’t be a stretch to say WC win this with Reid.
Pretty arrogant for the club to think they were “above “ needing him against GC
I’m sure this fact wasn’t lost on Hardwick

Home state team gets rub of the green, away team gets upset.. been happening since the 90's (and probably before that in SoO matches)... Not the reason WC aren't winning.
Rub of the green? They received at least 5 frees from stoppages that nobody knew what they are for, all of them to Rowell too

The ruck really was the difference in this game.

About what was expected today. Can’t wait til we have all of Reid, Barrass, Flynn, Allen and Hewett in this team. Things are looking good.

Pretty arrogant of Freo to rest Fyfe last week

How is it arrogant to rest a first year player? He’s played well but he’s still human. Would rather rest him than suffer a season ending injury.

Not sure if this is a troll? He is undoubtedly the most exciting prospect in recent memory but is he worth a 30+ point differential? Maybe he is?
WC midfield doesn't get obliterated with him in there, unless of course umpires would have just gifted GC more invisible free kicks from stoppages

Is that before or after you subtract those who were given free tickets by AFL HQ?
I don't understand the bashing of the expansion sides re crowd numbers. They are the second teams in non AFL states. Crowds will be the last piece of the puzzle that falls into place.

Back