Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - Hawks v Swans Sun April 28th 4pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by a goal or less

• Hawks by 7 - 20

• Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hard to believe that this is the same club which was so dominant under Clarkson, however, go back and look at their trading over the last 10 years. Easily the worst trading club during that time and both Clarkson and Mitchell are equally to blame.

They have a long road back to being relevant

It's hard to believe that this is the same club which was so dominant under Clarkson, however, go back and look at their trading over the last 10 years. Easily the worst trading club during that time and both Clarkson and Mitchell are equally to blame.

What has Mitchell traded?

Easily the worst? Given the limited picks Im sure you could easily point to other clubs who have had far better picks and gone nowhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to pay my respects to the Hawks for freeing us of Ginni and helping us with the Schultz upgrade. Ginni's 4 behinds today really helped them.
We win this.

Thanks Suns for Bowes and Pick 7. For couch change.

Easily the worst? Given the limited picks Im sure you could easily point to other clubs who have had far better picks and gone nowhere.

Limited picks over the last 5 years? Righteo mate 👌

Which club has been worse? Looking back imo there's been two really good trades for Hawthorn over the last 10 years

I winder which team's changerooms Buddy will be going into after the game, I'd be choosing the Swans rooms if I was him.

I don't think the Hawks rooms would be much fun after a loss like that.
Are there any players left from Hawthorn that he played with when he was playing there?

Limited picks over the last 5 years? Righteo mate 👌

Which club has been worse? Looking back imo there's been two really good trades for Hawthorn over the last 10 years

You said 10 years. In the last 10 years we have won 2 flags and finished top 6 in 2 or 3 others.

You think Chol is a great trade, or how about the immediate impact Gunston is having this season.

What did we pay for both Chol and Gunston compared to just Ben Brown for you lot?

You said 10 years. In the last 10 years we have won 2 flags and finished top 6 in 2 or 3 others.

Yes, well done. And the other 5 years?

BTW Hawks trades in from 2014 to 2018 were O'Rourke, Fitzpatrick, Mitchell, O'Meara, Impey, Scrimshaw, Scully and Wingard.

2 decent trades, the rest failures and some massive failures in that list. There's been plenty of successful clubs who continue to trade well.

What did we pay for both Chol and Gunston compared to just Ben Brown for you lot?

Brown helped Melbourne win a premiership by playing a role we desperately needed, I consider that a massive win.

Are you suggesting Gunston and Chol are going to help Hawthorn win a premiership?

umm...ok

Back