Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 4 - Pies v Hawks Sun April 7th 5:10pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn’t matter how they win at the moment as long as they get wins.
Plenty of time to build on their game-plan and build confidence. It’s only early.
Wouldn’t want to play them in the finals if they make it.

They'd want to get on their bike's and come good soon otherwise they'll be 5-8th.... dare I say it the new 9th ? :p

Who kicked that last ball into the 50? Weddle?
Has had a terrible game…
It was Scrimshaw.

Collected it on 50 running on a 45 to the goal, kicked a sack into open space in front of Quaynor.

Baffling kick.

I actually think tree press escaped there, massive 2nd half from the hawks, just making silly mistakes. Mollinson doesn't help.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

AFL needs to look at a rule change which prohibits teammates of the player currently in possession from flopping on the pack to keep the ball from spilling out, similar to the ‘third man in’ rule in rugby league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL needs to look at a rule change which prohibits teammates of the player currently in possession from flopping on the pack to keep the ball from spilling out, similar to the ‘third man in’ rule in rugby league.

They did. They introduced it, it got paid once (against freo vs the hawks), and then they removed it due to freo sulking

Makes absolutely no sense that you're never pinged for walking it across the line (of which you are in complete control) but you are pinged for kicking 50m up the field and it taking a sideways bounce over the line (of which you can't control).
My biggest bugbear. Either you think players should have to keep it in or you don’t. The walking and tapping it over is almost always more egregious

Ginivan smiling and laughing after losing would boil my piss if I was a hawthorn supporter
Didn't bother me. Just as it didn't bother me when Meek and Schulz were sharing a laugh, or when scrimshaw was laughing with his arm around Mitchell, or when Maynard embraced Hardeick and had a good chuckle together.

Stop taking yourself so seriously, you're not important enough.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn’t matter how they win at the moment as long as they get wins.
Plenty of time to build on their game-plan and build confidence. It’s only early.
Wouldn’t want to play them in the finals if they make it.
I do agree, and they did well to get out of today with the four points but jeez they looked average late

In saying that, who is actually any good right now?

GWS the outlier, but after that, it’s a raffle for 2nd between:
Geelong, Port, Carlton, Melbourne, Sydney and Freo

A lot to transpire over the season, so plenty of time for the Pies to get it in order.

Purely to stop Collingwood I’m guessing?

I do agree, and they did well to get out of today with the four points but jeez they looked average late

In saying that, who is actually any good right now?

GWS the outlier, but after that, it’s a raffle for 2nd between:
Geelong, Port, Carlton, Melbourne, Sydney and Freo

A lot to transpire over the season, so plenty of time for the Pies to get it in order.
Hate saying it but GWS are a bloody good side

Back