Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 4 - Tigers v Saints Sun April 7th 3:20pm AEST (Norwood)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

* I can't stand Luke Darcy. Just talks s**t amd then yells.
Worst commentator in the business, which is a fair accomplishment given there's also Dwayne, Underwood and BT.

Seriously how bad is Kosi? Replace him with Lynch and today's a different result.

You guys were right to palm him off...
Today was a fair chance to give him a go against a defence that isn't the best. Kosi failed and the club can move forward with someone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done saints. Wore us down after a good start. Hopefully our players learn from it. Good signs from the saints to wear our early pressure and get it done.

Well done saints. Wore us down after a good start. Hopefully our players learn from it. Good signs from the saints to wear our early pressure and get it done.
A win wouldn't really mean much. To lose this close is still a good result given the team fielded.

Some good signs from the inexperienced players.

Hope McAuliffe is ok. Terrible loss if he's done serious damage. He's an obvious starter if fit.

I think these competitive losses and different kids showing different signs each week is just about the best case scenario for us this year.

We aren't contending, we pump games into players of the future, we maintain a strong end of year draft pick instead of finishing in no man's land.

We just need one ******* week where we don't lose a promising player to injury, and get some guys back so we can actually try and string together some cohesion with our preferred side moving forward.

Very convincing today St Kilda.

9 goals.

They averaged only one less scoring shot per quarter against them than you did, and Carlton are on one of the greatest streaks in AFL history and are $1.01 to go undefeated through 2024 based on what I’ve been told today.

No no but I’m sure the Blues’ 12 goal effort was a thrill a minute display. You really put them to the sword.

Back