Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Eagles v Tigers Sun April 14th 4:00pm AEST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My stats tell me that Elliot Yeo is the first AFL player to have 15+ clearances and multiple goals in a game since Dustin Martin in 2017

#AFLEaglesTigers

Give Ryan a go for a few weeks, Nank ruck, Ryan ruck/fwd, Lefau fwd

If Ryan doesn't impact, rotate with kosi again, what do you reckon?
I'd have it exactly as you have said.

Kozi has been given a clear opportunity as the main forward with occasional ruck duties and has had no influence. I'm glad they've given him a go and they might persist a bit longer but it's concerning that he can't hold his marks and is easily beaten.

I'd prefer they give Ryan the gig after the bye and see if he can take the chance.

Thankyou Waterman gave us the win we so desperately wanted

Last week we had no forwards that could step up for us
We all get to laugh at Richmond

The world is healing
Are you having a laugh?
3 flags in 4 years. Not even Geelong could go back to back.
Richmond supporters are in cruise control since the pressure and expectation is off. Much like Essendon for the last 20 years

When i first saw the fixtures i saw this as one of several winnable games at home and then we got some pre season injuries.
Fortunately for us Richmond has taken over the curse. For those who said we needed to split our first round pick i think today showed why Harley Reid was worth the number one pick. It helps to have a fit Yeo and Mcgovern on the field. Hopefully get a few back from injury and we may see a few more wins.
I reckon West Coast have drafted well over the last few years especially with Reid. Be interesting to see where they finish this year and what they do with their first pick if there are no clear standout WA draftees

Reid has explosive acceleration, incredible awareness and self confidence.
He looks a beauty.....but having a couple of experienced bodies fit and firing in the midfield would have helped him enormously.

If he'd been the sole focus in the midfield, I doubt he gets off the chain as much as he did today.

Grin lol, you guys struggling at the moment
Thanks for reaching out Tillsy.
We are struggling. Feel a bit cursed atm if you want to know the truth. Probably best to look at this season as a bit of a development year I spose.
Any pleasant drink suggestions for when ones watching one’s club have it’s arse handed to it?

I reckon West Coast have drafted well over the last few years especially with Reid. Be interesting to see where they finish this year and what they do with their first pick if there are no clear standout WA draftees
A lot of rubbish has been written about the Eagles being the worst team in the Afl' era disregarding the Fact that we had one of the worst injury lists over the last two years. We've been criticised about not trading Yeo Barrass and mcgovern but you can see how having some experience is needed to help younger players. We have a few in the Wafl who i will keep an eye on.
As for Richmond the rugby league guy looks promising. Richmond are going to have a very tough middle of the year without some star players. I am happy for the win especially as the Afl didn't do us any favours in fixturing three of the better teams in the comp so early on All we want is effort from the Eagles.With a few more senior players coming back hopefully we can bury all the negative priority pick talk and Harley needs to go back east.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond supporters are in cruise control since the pressure and expectation is off.
Yeah nah, I think most of them have exited the vehicle.

Many bandwagon jumpers, their crowds are very poor. Sad to see, Richmond a once great club.

I'd have it exactly as you have said.

Kozi has been given a clear opportunity as the main forward with occasional ruck duties and has had no influence. I'm glad they've given him a go and they might persist a bit longer but it's concerning that he can't hold his marks and is easily beaten.

I'd prefer they give Ryan the gig after the bye and see if he can take the chance.

Kozi is going to be another talented forward who will get coached out of the game. Not made to play to their strengths, which for Kozi was making strong leads and running. He was never a contested mark type and then putting him in ruck is just a waste.

Tigers have found one in Lefau!
still so early, like 3 or 4 games in. Never gonna be a number 1 KPF but could be a handy 3rd tall as he's mobile enough to pressure at ground level and has a good hit up lead, also looks to be a decent shot for goal.

Still, it's pretty much his only good game so far in his extremely young career, so time will tell if he can build on that moving forward.

still so early, like 3 or 4 games in. Never gonna be a number 1 KPF but could be a handy 3rd tall as he's mobile enough to pressure at ground level and has a good hit up lead, also looks to be a decent shot for goal.

Still, it's pretty much his only good game so far in his extremely young career, so time will tell if he can build on that moving forward.
Just such a fantastic set shot at goal for someone so new to the game.

Back