Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Eagles v Tigers Sun April 14th 4:00pm AEST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Eagles.

Had a hard time these last few years so hope their fans enjoy this one.

I feel like we're going to have a few of these games until we get a few players back, good for the depth to get games in the long term but definitely some short term pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brilliant really, given the total domination by the oppos, Lefau could be a find, a forward you can trust to kick straight

Dusty ran the ball OOB twice, in his own FWD line, very weird...
Dusty don’t care no more

One interview with Yze begs the question; why him?
I checked his insta when he first started interviewing for Head Coach, and there was really horny stuff on there, re-posting images from famous models etc.

Very unprofessional stuff.

But I guess Melbourne Demons is known for it's strong culture and professional environment so Tigers wanted a bit of that. Can't blame them.

One interview with Yze begs the question; why him?

Long 5 years coming up for the Tigs.
Nah.
Yze had us pretty competitive other than today, some shocking luck against the Blues, there's probably 10 changes to the side if everyone was fit, and some of them are really critical.

Don't have the depth in the kids atm but that's not his fault.

Reckon we'll be a lot better next year or even late this year if we have our best available or close it on the park.

Even just picking these 6 players and ignoring the rest, swapping in Lynch, Balta, Ross, Taranto, Hopper and Gibcus in today makes a world of difference to us structurally.

Back