Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Cats v North Sun April 14th 1:00pm (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • North by 7- 20

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a debacle. Sheezel is terrific but does not have much interest in defending or pressuring Oppo small fwds. And they have murdered nmfc today.

Nice to see Ford and Drury get a few.

I watched the Hawks last night and they were flogged by a better team but thought they battle away. A number of nmfc players look ECO..

I believe so, yes.
So a ball hitting the flags would be considered to have hit the post, does that mean that ball has to clear the back of the flags before it is considered to have crossed the true imaginary goal line (i.e not what's painted on the ground)?

So a ball hitting the flags would be considered to have hit the post, does that mean that ball has to clear the back of the flags before it is considered to have crossed the true imaginary goal line (i.e not what's painted on the ground)?
It needs to clear the line.

However, if it clears the line and hits the flag, it's a behind. I assume this is to avoid a situation where you are unable to determine whether it also hit the back of the post, while it did hit the flag.

I don't recall it coming up very often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpires feeling sorry for North in the last quarter, so many BS frees
Ironic considering umpires got you blokes over the line

Geelong fixture so far been a joke.

2 x 0-5 teams
1 x 1-4 team
2 X 2-3 teams
And what do GWSs wins look like?

1x 0-5
1x 0-4
2x 2-3
1x 3-2

Even if we beat Brisbane in Brisbane next week you would give us no credit because they would be 2-4.

2 x 0-5 teams
1 x 1-4 team
2 X 2-3 teams

Yeah they should have time travelled before they scheduled it.
FMD what should they have done?

They literally scheduled us against two teams that beat us in our previous two games, and another team on their home deck interstate who everyone assumed would be climbing into the top 8. How the f*** can you whinge about that?

North finished 17th

2 x 5-0
1 x 4-1
1 X 3-2
1 x 2-3

2 x 0-5 teams
1 x 1-4 team
2 X 2-3 teams

We have had a soft run but 20% of the sample size in both examples is because Geelong won / Geelong opponents lost and North lost / North's opponents won so it is a little self fulfilling at this early stage of the season.

Back