Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Eagles v Tigers Sun April 14th 4:00pm AEST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread has been a wild ride.
Saw 3/4 time score on the app and started reading
First Half GIF

And then the shifts in posts.
Quite brilliant.

Good win eagles.
s**t song eagles.

Nah.
Yze had us pretty competitive other than today, some shocking luck against the Blues, there's probably 10 changes to the side if everyone was fit, and some of them are really critical.

Don't have the depth in the kids atm but that's not his fault.

Reckon we'll be a lot better next year or even late this year if we have our best available or close it on the park.

Even just picking these 6 players and ignoring the rest, swapping in Lynch, Balta, Ross, Taranto, Hopper and Gibcus in today makes a world of difference to us structurally.

That’s if gibcus can stay fit.

Liked Harley Reid, love how he gets the ball and tries to break away and kick long.

Hard to get a view on his kicking skills, he didn't try and pick off many surgical passes, seems like more of a solid field kick than an elite one but I haven't seen enough. Definitely strong in the contest and knows how to find a goal.

He looks a fraction quicker than Dusty was but not as clean by foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When i first saw the fixtures i saw this as one of several winnable games at home and then we got some pre season injuries.
Fortunately for us Richmond has taken over the curse. For those who said we needed to split our first round pick i think today showed why Harley Reid was worth the number one pick. It helps to have a fit Yeo and Mcgovern on the field. Hopefully get a few back from injury and we may see a few more wins.

Keeping a lid on it bud.
I know, just the first win in yonks, so maybe they feel relief as much as anything too. Anyway I'm sure WC fans will be celebrating and so they should.

Back