Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Cats v North Sun April 14th 1:00pm (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • North by 7- 20

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not popular, but realistically Tasmania might as well replace Nth Melb rather than have an odd number of teams in the comp.

Can't have a team being this bad for so long.

Distorts the comp when only a few teams play Nth Melb twice in a season.
Hate to sound nasty but I agree. Seems they are always going to struggle and it's just not realistic to continually be that way.

How can Stengle be in that much space after a forward 50 stoppage.

That’s just piss poor from North. They are just terrible at everything.

So many times there’s no excuse for Geelong players being so free. North were going inside 50 and Fisher was standing 20m off his opponent on the wing for no reason at all. Ball comes back out and goes to his player, up the Geelong end for a goal. Just sheer laziness and sh*t coaching. Ridiculous.

Geelong also went with the classic late out of the guy that was never playing. Why bother. Classic Chris Scott move to bamboozle the North coaching staff.

Geelong also went with the classic late out of the guy that was never playing. Why bother. Classic Chris Scott move to bamboozle the North coaching staff.
You feel it’s this type of sly coach-craft that has just given Geelong the slightest of edges today.

I don't we do that stuff but if North fell for it they were silly. Every Cats fan who saw that squad knew Neale was coming in for Hawkins.

I’m honestly not sure what North coaching staff would have done either way, no proven key defenders as far as the eye can see anyway.

I guess if the “genius” of Clarkson plus “best kids in the league” (norths own supporters comments)still have northz this diabolically bad surely AFLs only option has to be relocate them to tassie ala Fitzroy/bri merger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fisher is a genuine liability. Avoids contact, is always 20m off his man, fumbles constantly. He’s not alone today but holy hell he’s no good.

Stephens is worse mate

You feel it’s this type of sly coach-craft that has just given Geelong the slightest of edges today.

Scott is like a big 4 consultant who recommends changing the toilet paper to 2 ply to eek out a few percentage points of profit.

Back