Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Eagles v Tigers Sun April 14th 4:00pm AEST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My stats tell me that Elliot Yeo is the first AFL player to have 15+ clearances and multiple goals in a game since Dustin Martin in 2017

#AFLEaglesTigers
We were truly robbed of some great footy by Yeo over what shouldve been his peak years from 2020-2023 due to injury, after he won back to back best and fairests in our flag year of 2018 and then 2019. Think he'd be a genuine brownlow chance in a better side if he can stay fit.

I reckon Reid could be as good (maybe better) than Nick Daicos. Big call I know. But like Daicos, you can clearly see that Reid "just has it" and is right at home at AFL level. We will see in time if I am wrong or if I'm right.

I reckon Reid could be as good (maybe better) than Nick Daicos. Big call I know. But like Daicos, you can clearly see that Reid "just has it" and is right at home at AFL level. We will see in time if I am wrong or if I'm right.
Daicos isn’t fit to shine Reid’s boots when it comes to getting his own pill and taking tacklers on

He expected Jack Darling to block for him or at least get out of the way lol.
Yeah Darling got in the way of a speccy goal there. Standing flat footed expecting the palm-off with 2 blokes standing on him.

Needed awareness in that situation to step right, put the block on and let Harls have a shot.

Back