Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Swans v Suns Sun April 21st 1:00pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

GC looks like it stands for Generally Crap atm.
We wontbe the only teams to lose away to sydney. Difference between a top 4 team and a team 10-14th (at best) is apparent. Dimma blooding the youth to get games into them. 2025/26/27 is the tilt towards finals and more

We wontbe the only teams to lose away to sydney. Difference between a top 4 team and a team 10-14th (at best) is apparent. Dimma blooding the youth to get games into them. 2025/26/27 is the tilt towards finals and more
Yeah I was a bit harsh I'll admit and it's never fun playing Sydney there.

Some senior players like Touk need a wake up call though with complete lack of defensive effort before.

Useless franchise.
Can't see Lukosius hanging around much longer when there will be ample opportunities available elsewhere.
I reckon the Suns need more high draft picks.
Only got 15 first rounders on their list, a few more should get them into the top 8.

Hardwick's masterplan of bringing in more and more 18 year olds every week quickly coming unstuck when they have to play a competent team.

At least three or four guys who simply aren't ready out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns would’ve been 3-3 under Dew given all of their wins have come at home against bottom 4 sides.

GC need to start winning on the road semi regularly to show genuine progress under Hardwick.
Possibly. At start of season noone would have had us for wins v gws and swans. But probably for wins v tigers, and hawks. The crows and bulldogs were the 50:50 games (based on last years form) and we split them.

Next 4 will tell us more

No doubt to stay inline with AFL policy. s**t franchise that has sucked up far too much money.
Yep. Horrendously setup right from the start. And had an arrogant, pathetic attitude where they just assumed they would become good. Thirteen years and zero finals later they're still a ####en mess.

Back