Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - Tigers v Demons Wed April 24th 7:25pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I hated that haircut as well. Until all the little oricks started getting the stupid shaved on the side and almost mullet at the back. I give him credit to sticking to his douchebag haircut and not folding like all the others have.

Mullets way better then fritsch’s haircut. It’s up there with Ben keays, Dyson Heppell and Nic Martin for worst hair cuts going around.

Keays and and Fritsch are undisputed top two though.

Decade of darkness coming up for Richmond under Yze

I
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles
Nothing really takes a decade to fix these days.

Definitely need to make some significant changes in the next 2-3 years though but we'll have a big draft hand this year.

100% agree.

Has to be close to the worst footballer getting around at the moment.

Melbourne will be lucky to get a set of steak knives if the Crows are dumb enough to chase him.

Soft footballer

Can’t believe they didn’t take a first rounder from Adelaide for the spud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well we only doubled your score lmao.
Not only did Melbourne not win by over 100 but they didn't even put 100 points up on the board. Didn't even crack 90.

My team lost but my team aren't in a premiership window.

Your team were lousy and also don't look like they're are in a premiership window.

Hard truths for both of us.

Hope the club asks for a please explain from the AFL. That many frees that would be paid 90% of the time missed our way in the first half and then we cop this s**t in the second half.

You should give them permission to copy your post in the please explain letter. Beautifully articulated.

Dear Dill,

Please explain!!

That many frees that would be paid 90% of the time missed our way in the first half and then we cop this s**t in the second half.

Regards,

The Oooooze

Not only did Melbourne not win by over 100 but they didn't even put 100 points up on the board. Didn't even crack 90.

My team lost but my team aren't in a premiership window.

Your team were lousy and also don't look like they're are in a premiership window.

Hard truths for both of us.

Played shite and still banked 4 points and nice percentage boost.

Back