Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - Tigers v Demons Wed April 24th 7:25pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bullshit call on the below the knees given the umps ignored Ralphsmith getting his legs taken out by Oliver in the first quarter...

Why TF was BT talking about 'General Lee'?

He might have been talking about Mark Lee, the former Richmond ruckman who had the nickname of "The General".

I doubt it though, more likely that BT is just an idiot.

General Robert E Lee did not try and reunite the Union after then American Civil War you ******* dunce. He was the reason the it dragged on so long as the most prominent Confederate officer on the side of slavery. He still opposed many black rights after the war.

Give yourself an uppercut and stfu about things you have no idea about BT you disgraceful *.

That’s just your opinion

That’s just your opinion
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Nathan jones contribution tonight
Giggling
Telling us someone likes to be called crayfish
Telling us Pickett is expecting a child

General Robert E Lee did not try and reunite the Union after then American Civil War you ******* dunce. He was the reason the it dragged on so long as the most prominent Confederate officer on the side of slavery. He still opposed many black rights after the war.

Give yourself an uppercut and stfu about things you have no idea about BT you disgraceful *.
He also famously said:

Never Fight Uphill, Me Boys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad we have Melb in 2 weeks, chalk that up as a win

40+ too dead set how this Melbourne side is near the 8 I’ll never know. Pies to replace them

Back