Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Demons v Lions Thurs April 11th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad I picked the Lions. I was fairly confident they were going to win this one and hopefully this gets them back on track and they can start putting together a winning run. Cameron was good and his takedown on Lever in the 1st quarter, no love lost between them.

Most teams (but not all teams) who have beaten Adelaide in recent years seem lose the week after.

That was more like it from the Lions bar the last 5 minutes of the match. What will impress Fages is +22 for tackles. No skill required for that.

Is Ben Brown the worst player in the game at the moment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1956687

Headless why is Viney holding a medieval sword in the Demon's official gameday graphic? Is he into LARPing?
Oh, it's hard to know the timeframe on the sword, Elixuh. My guess is he's taking it to be cleaned, but there is inconveniently a blurry lion in the way. Thankfully, Christian Petracca is there with a white football to save the day!

Oh, it's hard to know the timeframe on the sword, Elixuh. My guess is he's taking it to be cleaned, but there is inconveniently a blurry lion in the way. Thankfully, Christian Petracca is there with a white football to save the day!

The dead lifeless look in his eyes tells me he has cut men down with that sword

Simon says: "Three games in 13 days .... but I'm not using that as an excuse". Then why mention it at all?

Had one deluded fellow next to me putting it down to the “back to back” trips to Adelaide.

Apparently a couple of 1 hour flights is enough to drain the legs.

Don’t mention the fact we were playing in Adelaide 6 days ago, to their 7, and had to travel to… this game? 🤔

Gotta feel for Melbourne, if it weren’t for those pesky umpires (and the extra 60 possessions, 9 clearances, and 30 odd tackles that the Lions had), they probably win that!
Best comment so far.

Abbey Holmes is underrated, one of the better women working in the footy media.

Much better than Daisy Pearce and Erin Phillips even though she wasn't as good at playing footy as them.

She was just as good, her issue was she did her knees multiple times when the aflw started so never got a good run at it.
Her local footy was far better

Awful. About as bad as I have seen from the Demons in the last few years.
One side came to play. The other didn't.

Back