Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - GWS v Lions Thurs April 25th 7:35pm AEST (Manuka)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That sinking feeling when you start to contemplate the premiership window closing and the premiership clock hitting midnight ... at the same time.

I suspect the Lions era of non-dominance is over.

Brisbane suffering from a GF losers hangover.

They had their chance last year and blew it, Fagan has lost the players, where are they at and what do they stand for?

I think they need a rebuild.
Rebuild, how are your team going at that?

The promise and talent is there but wouldn't bet my life on it.

Jeez I thought the Pies were off to a slow start to the season and struggling to find form.......

Feel for Lions fans, must be heart breaking and infuriating at the same time, Lions are stacked with talent and the last few years they have been the hardest running team which is why they have been dominating the last few years, this year, they stop running, they seem to just give up and not gaf.

Brisbane suffering from a GF losers hangover.

They had their chance last year and blew it, Fagan has lost the players, where are they at and what do they stand for?

I think they need a rebuild.

There will be a forced mini rebuild of sorts at the start of the next year with Levi Ashcroft, Doedee and Coleman coming into the side, along with a full pre-season for Will Ashcroft.

Loins very poor that 1/4. What is the deal with danniher and hipwood? The most hot/cold players I've ever seen. Hipwood has a 6 year deal too?! 🤯

GWS showing why they favourites for the premiership
Brisbane showing why they've fallen off a cliff (there's no Harley Reid to go for this year either!!).

GWS have only played 2 teams currently inside the Top 8.. Collingwood and Carlton. Collingwood has been trash to start the season so it doesnt surprise me they won that game. But they lost to Carlton. I'd hold that 'premiership favorites' talk until they have some wins against 'good' teams.

There will be a forced mini rebuild of sorts at the start of the next year with Levi Ashcroft, Doedee and Coleman coming into the side, along with a full pre-season for Will Ashcroft.
Crazy that the Lions will have two of the best young midfielders in the comp FOR FREE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two blokes coming back from ACL and a team with ageing stars.
As I said, lock down Neale and you are an average footy team.

Back