Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - GWS v Lions Thurs April 25th 7:35pm AEST (Manuka)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't realise you couldn't bump or there was a limit. What's the signal for too many bumps?

The umpires telling Lake not to keep on bumping, he was constantly bumping Riewoldt off the ball in the first half.

He was stupid enough to bump him again off the ball at the start of the second half and he paid the price for it.

You Bulldogs supporters should get over it, you got gifted a flag by the umpires so you shouldn't complain.

GWS have only played 2 teams currently inside the Top 8.. Collingwood and Carlton. Collingwood has been trash to start the season so it doesnt surprise me they won that game. But they lost to Carlton. I'd hold that 'premiership favorites' talk until they have some wins against 'good' teams.

GWS are the team to beat, and even the team to beat has an off game or 2 ;)

GWS have only played 2 teams currently inside the Top 8.. Collingwood and Carlton. Collingwood has been trash to start the season so it doesnt surprise me they won that game. But they lost to Carlton. I'd hold that 'premiership favorites' talk until they have some wins against 'good' teams.
Nobody wants to be favourite except Geelong. And SURELY they can't actually be a real chance for it this year

Giants reminding me of Collingwood last year. Looking very good after a narrow prelim final loss the year before. A coach in his second season as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rebuild, how are your team going at that?

The promise and talent is there but wouldn't bet my life on it.

I'm just throwing some hot takes out there.

That's how the AFL media roll, every team that loses is a write off, every team that wins is back in premiership contention.

Apart from North, they hardly ever win and are always written off.

Brisbane forward line has no structure
Fletcher and Tunstill look good as youngsters but not much else
Lohman disappointing

Back