Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Demons v Lions Thurs April 11th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

From a Dees perspective its hardly the end of the world but Brisbane are an excellent team and very unlucky not to be the reigning premiers.

Their start to the season has been overblown by the media as they have won the inside 50 count in every game and never really out of form. But we got beaten again at stoppage easily by the best midfield in the comp and that is a problem moving forward.

haha, Petty is an extremely good player. I'm not overreacting to the start of the season where he had a limited pre-season. There's a reason Adelaide offered him big money. They see his value.

You started your campaign against Rayner in this thread, on April 11th, when the guy was only 4 games back, having just missed an entire season of footy.

Rules for some and not for others. 😔

How is selwood getting worse the longer he does commentary? fmd last night was unlistenable

haha, Petty is an extremely good player. I'm not overreacting to the start of the season where he had a limited pre-season. There's a reason Adelaide offered him big money. They see his value.
You reap what you sow danster168
He’s not yet anywhere near AA calibre - whether that’s forward, back or cutting the oranges.
He has potential to be a good player but he’s nowhere near that yet.

Ben Brown. 0 touches in 5 out of his last 8 quarters.

Schache would be punching the air knowing he can't get a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should be fired. Honestly if I was that bad at my paid employment I'd be sacked. It's not up to standard. He's not a natural, has no personality and if he understands the game at all he certainly cannot explain it or provide any decent insights an average footy fan wouldn't already know. Stop defending the indefensible because he played for your club.

Channel 7 are the worst at sports. Cringe

I miss the days when 10/9 had the rights.

Back