Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Demons v Lions Thurs April 11th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pettys been running his mouth in pretty much every game he’s played this season. He was trying to G up the port players a few weeks back. Likes to dish it out but can’t take it it seems.
No evidence he couldn't take it just made the Lion player look petty. But I've come to expect this from Fagans Lions

I definitely do not. There are a few Lions players who could claim squatters rights in your head.
Nah, I’ve enjoyed the interactions my club has had with your mob. I quite like the Bears.

But go ahead and show me the previous posts I’ve made about them to show how they live rent free in my head hollow. I’m intrigued you seem to think you know so much about what players seem to bug me and I post a lot about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame the MCG didn't show up tonight. Solid ground on it's night but just lacked any urgency.

Lions beat the MCG by a few goals.

Well done Fages you old bastard. Shut up all those boisterous johnny come latelies and gen z joy boys at least for another week, after which you'll have to do it all again. Get some sleep, fill up ya hot water bottle. You deserve it.

Back