Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Crows v Port Thurs May 2nd 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Crows!

Your backline was immense tonight! Butt, Keane, Michaelanne, etc suffocated Port. Curtin looked promising.

Keays being selfish changed the momentum in the 4th qtr, but Crows dug in.

This is my second time backing you guys as an underdog. Next week, you deservedly are a slight favourite over Lions!

You almost have to feel for JHF. He left North Melbourne just to end up at South Australian North Melbourne.

Well done Crows!

Your backline was immense tonight! Butt, Keane, Michaelanne, etc suffocated Port. Curtin looked promising.

Keays being selfish changed the momentum in the 4th qtr, but Crows dug in.

This is my second time backing you guys as an underdog. Next week, you deservedly are a slight favourite over Lions!
Yeah I was very tempted to back ADL in with a substantial investment.

Regret now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port have been clear favourites in the last 5 showdowns and lost 4 of them, 3 of them easily. What a gutless mob

The players are letting Ken down badly.
It might be that Koch asks Ken to commit long term and rebuild the list.
A lesser man might seek greener pastures but such is Ken’s character, competitiveness and commitment to Port it’s likely he would accept the challenge and continue giving his all for the cause …

The players are letting Ken down badly.
It might be that Koch asks Ken to commit long term and rebuild the list.
A lesser man might seek greener pastures but such is Ken’s character, competitiveness and commitment to Port it’s likely he would accept the challenge and continue giving his all for the cause …
Agreed. They are all jumping up and down now as if it’s Ken’s fault they kicked 5.18

Now that's just unreasonable... I mean, North Melbourne have had six coaches in the Hinkley era.
Hinkley is your Neil Craig. Teases but isn't good enough. You just need kochie to come out and say Hinkley has a job for as long as kochie is at the club and they'll both be gone within 5 weeks. Atleast that's how it happened with trigg and Neil Craig. Surely enough is enough now. The end comes quick when it happens.

Back