Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Crows v Port Thurs May 2nd 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I miss the good old days of SA poo fight threads flooding the 1st few pages of Bay 13. lol

There were serious Ideas of having a bay 13 thread for the SA clubs lol
Well, Adelaide have spudded it up and Port hope they lose so Ken finally ****s off for good.

Agree that it's lost its edge recently though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem for Port is mid forward connection. Time to move one of Rozee, JHF or Houston to half forward.

Houston killing it down back, risky move, but could take that up forward and light a fire. Gonna lose at this rate so may as well.
Should be JHF. Just park him up forward 1v1.

Is it just that I haven't seen much of Adelaide in the past few years, or has McHenry came of age this year?
Not a best and fairest threat or anything, but become a very solid contributor more often than not. In the past more of a bit part player.

The more I watch Port, the more I noticed that their so called star players get rattled in big moments.

Butters just wants to get it and offload it anyway he can.

He does the opposite? He is the one driving his legs and trying to get into space and find the right target. You realise the handball before he had already had the ball for a good 6 seconds trying to find a target? Butters is the one to take the game on for them.

Back