Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Crows v Port Thurs May 2nd 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

totally agree. all these people in this thread banging on about him like he'd done something. 14 possessions and a junk goal as well as some horrendous kicking skills and mind boggling play where he got chased down after stuffing around
There is an agenda by commentators, BT especially to pump him up after he had a cry cos he was booed last year.

He gets an uncontested handball “oh brilliant by Horne Francis”

totally agree. all these people in this thread banging on about him like he'd done something. 14 possessions and a junk goal as well as some horrendous kicking skills and mind boggling play where he got chased down after stuffing around

It's his third year right? He's on the verge of tearing games apart
heck I wish we had him

That's the second game this year Port lost with by having more scoring shots. If they kick straight, they'd be 7-1. Unreal they lost by 30 points with 5 more scoring shots, that's probably a record for Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will be the best player in the comp in a few years. Every club would want him
JHF? Doubt it, there's probably half a dozen or so young players at his age or similar I'd take before him for the future.

Would I still love him though of course, but don't think he's the cream of the pick for the young talent.

Back