Preview Round 5 - Melbourne Demons v Brisbane Lions (Thursday, 11 April 2024 @ 7:30pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just glad that he's not in pain anymore. It'll be tough not needing to make a space for him on the couch to watch the footy, but I'm happy he's at peace.

I'll be cheering extra loud to make up for him not being here.

Hope you're okay mate. ❤️

Literally one of the worst days of my life when my dog of 15 yrs passed away.
Ours passed away early last year, we have a new dog, and my daughter and I still tear up randomly when we talk about her (like this morning).

Bit of a concern hearing Neale talk about how banged up his body is. We rely on him so heavily at the moment. If he’s barely training it might just all catch up with him down the track.
Strange he played v North given he said even taking the last quarter off helped him.

Agree these sorts of injuries are a slow burn, but right now we certainly can't afford to rest him in this next block of games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the Charlie Cameron article today it's yet another one of our best 22 who had an interrupted preseason. Makes me wonder why they couldn't be more transparent about this stuff.

Not having a media team over the summer certainly doesn't help

Also, goes to show that a lot of the issue has been on the bulk of the playing group being underdone or out of form

With the Charlie Cameron article today it's yet another one of our best 22 who had an interrupted preseason. Makes me wonder why they couldn't be more transparent about this stuff.

Not having a media team over the summer certainly doesn't help

Also, goes to show that a lot of the issue has been on the bulk of the playing group being underdone or out of form
Pretty sure the club deliberately doesn’t put health/injury issues in the public domain.

Only uses the Injury List for obvious injuries that it can’t hide.

Pretty sure the club deliberately doesn’t put health/injury issues in the public domain.

Only uses the Injury List for obvious injuries that it can’t hide.

Personally, am OK with this approach.

Not sure who benefits (other than supporters!) from sharing such info. Feel we'd potentially be giving opposing teams a leg up if we were to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back