Game Day Round 5, 2024 - Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on lads get it done.
We can do this, it's a a big ask , a few steps up from where we have been , but we are due .
Hope the hunger and belief is there for this win.
We need a grand final effort here, nothing held back, treat it as such and we can beat them.
Let's face it , we beat Melb. at the G and all of a sudden we are back to favourites for the cup, this game is that big if we win.

Kind of like Dizzy forward for this game.
Someone said here ok a few said here , Joe or Hippy don't exactly have defenders shaking in their boots when it comes to crashing packs or even one on ones, as much as we love them.
Come on down, Dizzy the destroyer.

and wouldn't it be poetic justice, ironic even, if Dizzy received a few frees to goal with May's face screwing up at the ump ,lol, that would make my day.
Make us proud boys , win the bloody game.

I usually get a gut feeling about games and my gut is usually dead wrong... not feeling anything this morning, I genuinely would not be surprised if we won or got smashed.
Draw?

I usually get a gut feeling about games and my gut is usually dead wrong... not feeling anything this morning, I genuinely would not be surprised if we won or got smashed.
I am still taking the no expectation stance.
After the start to the season we had.
That way if we lose tonight it won’t hurt anywhere near as much.
But if we win tonight, I will start viewing games with more expectation as of then.

I am still taking the no expectation stance.
After the start to the season we had.
That way if we lose tonight it won’t hurt anywhere near as much.
But if we win tonight, I will start viewing games with more expectation as of then.
I’m expecting to get back on track tonight.

train tanks GIF

There's been basically no mention of Neale's 250 this week, double Brownlow and HOF calibre level player. By contrast Nick Daicos' 50th game got this on the AFL website: 49 of the best: Every Nick Daicos game ranked

Barf
Talk about over the top Vic crap, the kid is great in space etc., but his first goal at the grand final was still staged.
Don't hear noffin bout that though.
i never forget, f..n cheat.
Ok , I kind of still like him , but this shite is still way overs for 50 games , sheesh.
Would be great for Loche to have a win though, last week he played like a , well was going to say like a demon , but umm ah let's just say he played one of his best games in ages.
That would certainly make it memorable, and the win is Way more important than what the Vic journo's could ever say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell you what OOL has changed a bit since I was here last. There's a pretty swanky looking new bar, which is all very well but it's right where the stall used to be where I'd get my chicken and cheese toastie!

Bad vibes about this trip already. This is BRAB's doing.

Tell you what OOL has changed a bit since I was here last. There's a pretty swanky looking new bar, which is all very well but it's right where the stall used to be where I'd get my chicken and cheese toastie!

Bad vibes about this trip already. This is BRAB's doing.
The new Schnitz isn't too bad either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back