Review Round 6, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Who were your five best players against Geelong?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I get it. The problem was that it meant they either marked the ball or got it in enough space to have time to make good decisions. Which often meant shifting play to the open side and to their forwards' advantage, away from our own spare(s), where it didn't matter so much how accurate their disposal was.

Yeah I feel that at a point it becomes clear it isn’t working and they should have tried to even numbers.

Players and coaches aren't robots .

I'm sure after the game they would've thought there were things we should've done differently.

I take Fagan's point that we handled conditions well particularly in the first quarter and the conclusion from that is that either the players or the coaches or something in between didn't adapt to the deteriorating conditions after that.

Interesting to hear Luke Hodge today chatting with Corey Parker and Ian Healy. Among other things he dropped in "trust me, I've spoken to a lot of the coaches, their message was simplify it and just kick the bloody ball... stop handballing"

I guess that settles it 🤷

He's still pretty positive about our prospects. So is Daniel Hoyne for that matter.

Back