Game Day Round 6, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everything I think about ball movement goes out the window tonight. Long kicking, play for territory, don't worry about it being pretty, just get it going our way with knock ons, soccer kicks, whatever.

It means our talls simply need to provide a target, contest hard in the air and then follow up when it hits the ground.

Tonight will be most likely be won on effort and effort alone. So if we bring what we brought against Melbourne we probably win, anything less and it will be very tough.

Great start to the day. Early morning beach fishing (no keepers), got the bacon, eggs and black pudding frying up. X blasting from the stereo, yes I still have a stereo. (Suck Suck by X, the greatest Australian song ever recorded. If it doesn't get you going you're dead inside. Check it out kids.) Bit of a nanna nap later, slow cook some ribs and I'll be all set for a great game tonight.

How good is it when you find last year's poncho in the wardrobe still in perfect working condition.

Winning at today 💪

Hopefully the sun stays out for the VFL game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton v Giants, then Lions v Geelong, then West Coast v Freo, 30 minute break, then Luton v Brentford, then Man City v Chelsea, then Wolves v Arsenal, so that's about 12 hours worth.

I'll be doing the VFL game + AFL game live then the Luton game when I get home. 3/3 please sporting Gods!

Big band of rain descending on Brisbane, looks about 60-90 mins away at this speed http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR661.loop.shtml#skip

maybe i will make that my last weather post, don’t want to bore everyone

Should mostly drain by game time but any more rain might make it a bit boggy

Still doesn’t look like nearly enough to make it a slog but we may need to play a lower risk game style at times tonight

Hi folks. I have an extra ticket if someone wants it. In the verandah area. Happy to off load it for half price. So $55. Just rather it not go to waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will hit at about 12.30 and hang around until 5 for the worst of it.
We’ll be fine.
Maybe a couple of lighter showers during the game

Am I going to regret jumping on a train to Springfield? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back