Game Day Round 7, 2024 - GWS vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thinks he's better than what he is.

Needs to start tackling and chasing for a start.

He has been in this stint though! Today’s a dirty day for everyone but Lohmann is pretty far down my list of problems.

Darcy Gardiner being the world’s worst third tall forward a much bigger problem. Sorry to dizzy but he’s a defender only.

He has been in this stint though! Today’s a dirty day for everyone but Lohmann is pretty far down my list of problems.

Darcy Gardiner being the world’s worst third tall forward a much bigger problem. Sorry to dizzy but he’s a defender only.
Everyone knew that before the season started.

Well nearly everyone.

Is it time to put gardener back to defence since he’s kicked no goals in 7 games?
I think we can conclusively say the Gardiner forward idea has been a complete failure.

Or maybe its again the third tall forward is just a poor tactic for us as we have so many lazy and slow forwards and mids who wont run defensively

In your eyes anything I post is negative, patronising or trolling. I could be blowing so much smoke up the clubs arse and you’d still find something to disagree with.

Just block me. Your ignorance is showing tonight. Some low IQ moments dude. I suggest you get some rest and attack tomorrow with renewed vigour.

I’ve never meant any harm.

Lurked for years and can safely say you’re the Biggest flog on here. Only ever have negativity. Ever. Total squib

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

17 bounces to 1 for the game and they've had nearly 100 more sprints than us. No wonder we've looked slow as treacle.

Who are we missing?

Big O, Bailey, Coleman
In your eyes anything I post is negative, patronising or trolling. I could be blowing so much smoke up the clubs arse and you’d still find something to disagree with.

Just block me. Your ignorance is showing tonight. Some low IQ moments dude. I suggest you get some rest and attack tomorrow with renewed vigour.

I’ve never meant any harm.

Nah but you genuinely don’t post much that is useful anyway. I ignore most of what you say anyway as it’s just attention seeking and pitiful in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back