Review Round 5, 2024 - Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Stephen Colbert Smile GIF

Our midfield looked exhausted in the last. Lachies ankle was clearly sore.

Bizarrely, we had an inside mid sub and didn't bother using him.

Coaching blunder imo and not fair on Jimmy.

Negative aside, we are BACK BABY!

I have a feeling that Cam must not be a fan of Danster. He loves playing the Dees.

Solid performance tonight, season looking to get back on the right track. Proud of the boys.

Everyone played well, we smashed them, no excuses for the Demons.

Fab5- Lachie Neale, Cam Rayner, Darcy Wilmot, Ryan Lester, Josh Dunkley.

Please spare a moment to check on danster168 welfare tonight.

Rayner was incredible. The main board will be on meltdown watch.

Quietly, apart from the obvious suspects I thought Berry was excellent tonight. Made his presence felt and got into great position. I had admittedly been somewhat doubting his importance to the 22 but he really does add a point of difference with his build and stamina.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game from most really. Eric faded but him and Cam were outstanding in the first to really set up the win.

Lester was great again, really rate him now. Think Dunkley has been better the last couple of weeks and is starting to show that strong marking he offers around the ground.

Biggest positive was Charlie’s second half in particular as well. If we can get him back up and about then we’re a different team.

Oscar and Bailey probably our worst. We know what we’ll get with Oscar, he’s a foot soldier, but I think we need Bailey back to his best to be a legitimate top 4 chance.

Our midfield looked exhausted in the last. Lachies ankle was clearly sore.

Bizarrely, we had an inside mid sub and didn't bother using him.

Coaching blunder imo and not fair on Jimmy.

Negative aside, we are BACK BABY!

A bit disapointing we couldn't find a midfielder to stand up in the last

Completely lost our ball movement and stopped running

A bit disapointing we couldn't find a midfielder to stand up in the last

Completely lost our ball movement and stopped running

All the more reason to get Tunstill on early.

Rayner was incredible. The main board will be on meltdown watch.

Quietly, apart from the obvious suspects I thought Berry was excellent tonight. Made his presence felt and got into great position. I had admittedly been somewhat doubting his importance to the 22 but he really does add a point of difference with his build and stamina.

When he has a clear role (either tagging or on a wing) he's a solid player. Makes him being the defensive cover in the first few weeks even more bizarre.

Will say as well - I was sceptical of zorko playing off half-back, but has to stay there the rest of the season now.

Back