Game Day Round 4, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should win by 10 goals tbh but even then it doesn't really matter if we don't win at least 2 of the next 3 after this game.
Absolutely and you know what Beads.
One thing I don't want to see .
SHOW BOATING.
Win this game , that's a step forward, but if this group is serious, they should just keep focused to do their jobs, roles, be relentless.
Grease the gears and cogs , Get this machine humming.
Leave the big celebrations go until we are back winning against top eight teams.
A win against Melb. next week as well and yes time to get exited, but still you know what , NO SHOW BOATING, GET FAIR DINKUM.
Win this game and it's a start.
lid is back on imo.

So disappointing to see the changes made. Nothing to get excited about at all. Same old underperforming players get another go.

The reality is Chris Fagan has failed as a coach. Our list should have a few flags!
I'm disappointed he hasn't won at least ten back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back in his time here!

The last time Hippy had 3 touches he kicked 4 in the following game
Going from three touches to four kicks isn't the huge win you think it is, even with that 33% jump. ;)

Must be depressing way to earn a living if you end up being a copy writer that just transcribes sections of terrible footy panel shows.
They're probably already replaced by AI.
If that means dropping every player over 192 cm to reward as many midfielders from the VFL team as possible, you bloody well do it. Otherwise the next Patrick Karnezis will walk straight out the door.
Oof, no need to attack PattyKwasagun like that.

We will win by 60, we will fool ourselves into think we have solved our problems. It will feel good and bad at the same time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think i have watched a game at Norwood oval.
Not much in the two games played there last year.

Dockers 100 V Suns 90 Multiple Goal scorers: (Dock) Walters 4, Schultz & Amiss 3, Jackson 2 - (Suns) Swallow 3, King & Answerth 2
GWS...... 77 V Hawks 75 Multiple Goal scorers: (GWS) T Green 3, Hogan & Himmelberg 2 - (Hawks) F Green 3, Amon 2

I don't think i have watched a game at Norwood oval.
Not much in the two games played there last year.

Dockers 100 V Suns 90 Multiple Goal scorers: (Dock) Walters 4, Schultz & Amiss 3, Jackson 2 - (Suns) Swallow 3, King & Answerth 2
GWS...... 77 V Hawks 75 Multiple Goal scorers: (GWS) T Green 3, Hogan & Himmelberg 2 - (Hawks) F Green 3, Amon 2
It’s not a bad ground but very skinny as mentioned. Very suburban feel to it.

Re: the scores above, all those sides were quite poor at that time, remembering GWS were 4-7 mid way last year. More a matter of evenly matched sides than anything to do with the venue

I'm disappointed he hasn't won at least ten back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back in his time here!
Keep on downing the kool aid fella. We are right on the edge of the cliff and there is no looking back. History doesn't look back kindly on teams that have a list like ours that can't get the job done.

I expect north to start well and have patches of energy and score.

Ultimately can see the repeat entries we have been getting happening again but with more results with our height.

Kick straight could win well
If not an unconvincing win of 10-20 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back