Preview Round 5 - Melbourne Demons v Brisbane Lions (Thursday, 11 April 2024 @ 7:30pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just quietly are Melbourne going as well as many of us think?

Lost to Sydney.

Have beaten Dogs, Hawks, Port and Crows.

They beat Port by 7 points, by kicking very straight. Port were very inaccurate and had half a dozen more behinds.

Melbourne are good.

Flagbane are the sleeping giant.

We have awoken.

Just quietly are Melbourne going as well as many of us think?

Lost to Sydney.

Have beaten Dogs, Hawks, Port and Crows.

They beat Port by 7 points, by kicking very straight. Port were very inaccurate and had half a dozen more behinds.
Been going better than us to start the year. Atleast getting some wins.

They have been going consistently ok.
Where we have been going from very good to very bad and everything in between.

If we can go down there and bring our best for 4 quarters it should be a cracker of a game.

Melbourne are good.

Flagbane are the sleeping giant.

We have awoken.
I don’t think they’re at previous years levels, very gettable.

Been going better than us to start the year. Atleast getting some wins.

They have been going consistently ok.
Where we have been going from very good to very bad and everything in between.

If we can go down there and bring our best for 4 quarters it should be a cracker of a game.
I agree they’ve been going ok. Wasn’t meant to be a comment or comp to how we have been going. I think they’re very gettable.

I don't really rate them at this point until they face good opposition once the sugar hit, wake up call, we'll show everyone from the drug issue has worn off and they still have the same problem.

As others have said we've played worse overall but we're due a big game here I feel.

I don’t think they’re at previous years levels, very gettable.

I agree they’ve been going ok. Wasn’t meant to be a comment or comp to how we have been going. I think they’re very gettable.

It wouldn't matter. Rayner is going to redefine the meaning of 'Danster'' as he wipes the MCG clean with the Demons.

Latest injury list just dropped on lions.com >

Conor McKenna – hamstring – 1 week

Zane Zakostelsky – groin – 3-4 weeks

Carter Michael – knee – 5 weeks

Will Ashcroft – knee – TBC

Tom Doedee – knee - TBC

Keidean Coleman – knee - season

He looks cooked after 5 mins of game time, similar to how Matho always looked.
His defensive running is an issue, he had a great period between 19 and 21 and was a good reason for our rapid rise but the speed of the current game has passed him by.
Ok - I’ll defer / concede on this one, but will cross my fingers.

This is the moment Cam Rayner will finally break out.
Fages will just say go into the centre bounce whenever you feel like it , go for your speccies , get angry and push the opposition around and trust your instincts at all times. Head to head with Petracca and bury him.

Done. 3 votes. Petracca benched. The breakout game on the big stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the moment Cam Rayner will finally break out.

"You Make Sure, THEY REMEMBER, the night THEY PLAYED THE TITANS !!! Cam Rayner got 30 disposals, 10 marks, 10 tackles and 3 GOALSSSS !!!!"

Fages will just say go into the centre bounce whenever you feel like it , go for your speccies , get angry and push the opposition around and trust your instincts at all times. Head to head with Petracca and bury him.

Done. 3 votes. Petracca benched. The breakout game on the big stage.

Someone’s going to get it right one day.

"You Make Sure, THEY REMEMBER, the night THEY PLAYED THE TITANS !!! Cam Rayner got 30 disposals, 10 marks, 10 tackles and 3 GOALSSSS !!!!"

Posting this every week until Cameron has a 48 disposal 7 goal game.

Big chance on Thursday. Need a 4 quarter effort. No drop off this week. Dunkley tags Petracca, Berry (playing for his caree either at Brisbane or elsewhere) negates Oliver, and Lachie goes head to head with Viney. Joe goes for a big speccie early and gets the knee right into May, and Charlie get 3. Brisbane always win when he gets three. Game over. I’ll be there behind the goals, celebrating.

Donald Trump GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back