Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, you're ahead of the curve there, seems like others have been doing a few sideways and luxury moves, I'm guilty of that with Daicos.
I thought about trading Daicos however, I knew at some point I would want him back and that’s a waste of 2 trades. I guess in fantasy it’s a bit more important to not do these trades unless you have to

Yeah I guess picking wines over crouch last min stuffed me and an early trade lol

Wines over Crouch
Rankine over Heeney
Houston over Stewart
Grundy over Gawn

Four 50/50s for me all picked the wrong way.

Wines over Crouch
Rankine over Heeney
Houston over Stewart
Grundy over Gawn

Four 50/50s for me all picked the wrong way.
So far, only Dawson has been my oops starting pick .....but he's starting to come good

I've just missed having those early "out of the gates" big scores .....but it's a long season

Yeah I guess picking wines over crouch last min stuffed me and an early trade lol
one of us GIF

Can I ask why there isn't as much interest in Zorko over Flanders? Zorko is cheaper, averaging more, and has a lower BE yet only has 10% ownership?

Seems like he could be a great point of difference when Flanders will surely reach over 50% ownership this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I ask why there isn't as much interest in Zorko over Flanders? Zorko is cheaper, averaging more, and has a lower BE yet only has 10% ownership?

Seems like he could be a great point of difference when Flanders will surely reach over 50% ownership this week
It's a good question .....I opted for Rowell over Flanders / Touk this week .....Flanders ave is not screaming "must have" , and he'll be gettable for around the same price for a while

Zorko, I get the injury risk, associated with age .....there are many Coaches that won't look at players over 30 ....but 35 is really stretching it

Injury and suspension risk, if he doesn’t have a soft tissue injury he’ll do something stupid and get suspended.

Flanders is a much safer option

It's a good question .....I opted for Rowell over Flanders / Touk this week .....Flanders ave is not screaming "must have" , and he'll be gettable for around the same price for a while

Zorko, I get the injury risk, associated with age .....there are many Coaches that won't look at players over 30 ....but 35 is really stretching it
If you don’t have Flanders or Zorko… then who do you get? You’d be punting on another mid pricer in that case

So far, only Dawson has been my oops starting pick .....but he's starting to come good

I've just missed having those early "out of the gates" big scores .....but it's a long season

Oh yeah I have Dawson too. :p

If you don’t have Flanders or Zorko… then who do you get? You’d be punting on another mid pricer in that case
I'll get Flanders .....but in a best 18 week, I felt Rowell had the potential higher ceiling score

Flanders could be next week, depending on Fisher's performance ....or, fix the cash gen on my bench

Flanders also has a huge ceiling though and in that role he could pop a 140 any time. At which point you’re scrambling to get him in the following week which could affect other moves.

If you have the opportunity to get him in now I think it’s a good idea to get him in

Flanders also has a huge ceiling though and in that role he could pop a 140 any time. At which point you’re scrambling to get him in the following week which could affect other moves.

If you have the opportunity to get him in now I think it’s a good idea to get him in

All last week during their game I saw Flanders pop up on screen or saw his number quite a lot so he’s always around it. Plus he got a lot of cheap +6s. I could see a world where +6’s his way to a 130 odd

Which is why I’ve gone the best balance of cash gen and premo in. Flanders and Clohesy in

I thought about trading Daicos however, I knew at some point I would want him back and that’s a waste of 2 trades. I guess in fantasy it’s a bit more important to not do these trades unless you have to
TBH it's only 1 trade, used 1 to trade him out to Yeo and I'll have to use 2 to trade him back in, that's 3 trades, but I would have to use 2 trades to get Yeo so the net cost is just the 1 trade. It's set me back a little on the forward upgrades but at the same time my backline is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back