Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Trades Psychiatrist.gif

Well what a S**tS**w of a Round 6 .....Rookies cash gen has been stalled .....Zilliams with an archilles .....and Premo's giving us crap scores.

UPDATE: Injury list ...Zilliams, Young, Stewart, and JHF (?)

Are your plans unaffected ....or has Round 6 caused a re-think

For me, after a double downgrade last week ....I'm looking at an upgrade ....maybe Soligo, maybe De Goey .....and maybe Walsh

REMEMBER ....short week this week, 1st game is Wednesday

Last edited:

I've got Tom Stewart to deal with (no ZWilliams thankfully), considering one of the following two options:

a) Stewart > Jackson Macrae, Fyfe > Liam Baker (I may fall just short of having funds for this, it is tight)

b) Fyfe > Jackson Macrae, Campbell/Cadman > McAuliffe

I am absolutely not willing to slow down my upgrade cadence, so if I trade out Stewart it needs to still allow me to upgrade Fyfe to a 'premo'. Currently have Baker and Macrae in my list of Top 6-ish forwards (Flanders, Heeney, Powell, Zorko, Macrae, then Baker/Caldwell), and both are as cheap as they will get for some time.

Alternatively I'm happy to just bench Stewart for a week, I've got good cover (Clohesy/Graham) and lock in a 1-up 1-down trade.

Personally think Macrae is a must get this week, priced 15-20 points unders.

according to the coaches presser 'Young had a tight hamstring, so we took him from the game because there was no point. So hopefully we've dodged a bullet there'.

Makes that as you wish. I think he's a hold though if it's only 1 week.

according to the coaches presser 'Young had a tight hamstring, so we took him from the game because there was no point. So hopefully we've dodged a bullet there'.

Gotta be 100% certain its only 1 or he has to go, if he ends up 2 and you keep him its real bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta be 100% certain its only 1 or he has to go, if he ends up 2 and you keep him its real bad.
Precaution means he might play next week with a lighter week on the track

I have 200k in the bank so currently thinking ZWilliams > De Goey via DPP by moving Martin back.

No clue what the next trade will be. Might be a rookie fix up. Could even go early on Dempsey and trade him out as his breakeven will now be 55 (I think).

No idea why I'm already trying to plan! Had a great plan for the next 2 rounds and it's completely out the window, have money in the bank and all. Fantasy gods have said no

Obvious dependent on the severity of that Young hammy but if he's out long term, if it had to happen thankfully it was when DPP comes in

Young to mid via Martin back
Zilliams to mid via Roberts back

Also consdering Baker in

Luke Jackson to Macrae. Z Williams out for Dawson or any mid I want

Think I might also be able to do Jackson to Zorko and Williams to a Petrecca type. Maybe Bont if the money stretches far enough

Was finally going to fix up one of two red dots that I've been unable to move, in Curtin or Shoenmaker, but Zilliams has destroyed that from happening. Zilliams and Sanders or Massimo out, Walsh and Drury (if he puts in a solid showing today) in.

This week is going to be rough. Stewart, Williams, Young (?), Fisher (worst score for the season), Sanders (if people still have him), Jhye Clark (do we even trade him?), Ambrosio...

Best 22 starting up again so focusing on removing rookies and adding premos should be the play. Or do we go with 2 mid-pricers instead if you didn't bank a lot of cash last week?

Also the round starts on Wednesday night so we only have 3 days...
Season 6 Leslie GIF by Parks and Recreation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back