Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going the double downgrade this week and cant make a decision... For purely cash gen over the next few weeks, which 2 are my best options - Thomas, Gallagher, Dempsey, Clohesy? Or some other mistake waiting to happen?

How cheap? mid price Keane has looked good and i wish i pulled the trigger
im going to go out on a limb and say Baz was asking for suggestions that havent played ffs

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

How cheap? mid price Keane has looked good and i wish i pulled the trigger
Rookie cheap. I did look at Keane before this round. He would have been great next week when I was ready to let go of Williams. I'm thinking Howes has to go next week and I expect Williams to need to go within the next two. I figure if I can turn Lazzaro into a cheap defender I have some flexibility with trades next week. I have Coffield as well but I can use him to loop until DPP kicks in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clohesy.......

Lol idc if he spuds it now, since i went early and traded howes at d6 for him.

serious note - should be our future winger
Cheers. That is helpful. I had been waiting on Burgiel while everyone else was waiting on Schoenmaker so Clohesy would be a breath of fresh air.

How do you feel about Uwland? Looks like he's trending in the right direction and the Suns have just turned over their defense. Does he assume more responsibility?

Cheers. That is helpful. I had been waiting on Burgiel while everyone else was waiting on Schoenmaker so Clohesy would be a breath of fresh air.

How do you feel about Uwland? Looks like he's trending in the right direction and the Suns have just turned over their defense. Does he assume more responsibility?
Uwland lockdown, good JS but yeah wouldn't bother

I am not adapting to these byes well at all

Holding players longer than I should just to get to their bye, now Billings and Howes are turds that I can't trade out

Really hope they don't do this opening round crap again

The other rule I'm sucking at is this new sub announcements, its already ****ed me with Hastie, now Idno whether to trade him out, no idea which rookie to bring in as they could be sub, you genuinely have to watch an hour before every game now (didn't help that I spent the first 3.5 rounds overseas, so wasn't paying too much attention)

I went from top 2k in round 1 and will probs be out of the top 10k by the end of this week, shocking fall

I cannot believe i am going to do this but after trading Bonner out last week i am bringing him back in. Hes the only value play around the $600k mark which is the exact budget i have when going Finlay Macrae to Oliver Dempsey.

I am extremely worried he may be named sub after his 17 turnovers but Ross seems to have a hard on for him.

I know a lot are bringing in Thomas for obvious reasons but i am not sold at all. He scored 18 and 35 before playing the witches hats. Convinced Dempsey is the far superior play.

I cannot believe i am going to do this but after trading Bonner out last week i am bringing him back in. Hes the only value play around the $600k mark which is the exact budget i have when going Finlay Macrae to Oliver Dempsey.

I am extremely worried he may be named sub after his 17 turnovers but Ross seems to have a hard on for him.

I know a lot are bringing in Thomas for obvious reasons but i am not sold at all. He scored 18 and 35 before playing the witches hats. Convinced Dempsey is the far superior play.
Parfitt or Hewett? Bit more expensive though.

Parfitt or Hewett? Bit more expensive though.
Cant afford them. My other option is to go Jordan all the way up to Tom Green but that leaves me with 4 rookie forwards.

Essentially the trade means on field:
Dempsey, Jordan, Bonner
Vs
Gallagher, Thomas, Green

I seriously have so little faith in Gallagher and Thomas. Dempsey looks like he will average 75, same with Jordan and Bonner 90?

Thinking Gallagher 55, Thomas 50 and Green 120.

Dunno who or what is a "Clohesy" but welcome to the bench mate.. traded howes to him for the cash, looks like at worst I won't lose anything. Still tossing up Flanders as the obvious or that old campaigner zorko for a 3 week jaunt until we go full blown best 22 for a while

Had Howes on the bench to take a look. What a stinker. Salem on the field was just as bad.

Amon to Dempsey
Sexton to Yeo

Bank 200k to do a few more fix-ups next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back