Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been stuck all week lads

Second trade is soligo in and one of Dempsey, Williams or sharp out

Williams could average the most but high be. Dempsey tough match up but if he's on Ollie Holland's wing, huge

If I trade Dempsey out I take Harvey's score but have to bench sharp in my midfield

If I trade sharp out (could go huge on dogs) I can field Dempsey and Williams

If I trade Williams out, I can field Dempsey and sharp.

I think Williams could average more but it's hard. Also very slight chance Dempsey's sub looking at the bench

Been stuck all week lads

Second trade is soligo in and one of Dempsey, Williams or sharp out

Williams could average the most but high be. Dempsey tough match up but if he's on Ollie Holland's wing, huge

If I trade Dempsey out I take Harvey's score but have to bench sharp in my midfield

If I trade sharp out (could go huge on dogs) I can field Dempsey and Williams

If I trade Williams out, I can field Dempsey and sharp.

I think Williams could average more but it's hard. Also very slight chance Dempsey's sub looking at the bench
Williams out for mine. I don't think you lose enough points to warrant keeping Williams to take Thomas' score AND keeping Sharp on the bench.

That's it but we know what he's capable of in the past. Should keep building match fitness so he can run out games and a chance to average 80-85, right? 🥲
I think there's more chance Williams bombs from now rather than averages 80-85.
Last week's sub off was a warning shot, and 28pts hurt, but we got off lightly with only a $7k loss. It's my expert theory that injury prone players are a bigger risk going into the colder months so with Zac having some kind of injury awareness/precaution last week, Id rather him gone.

Pros, Geelong don't seem overly restrictive for points, plus the Dempsey sub risk.(Your other trade option) Scott described him as a complete player, hopefully not a rest candidate.
I'll have Garcia and or Lazz covering Reid + Dempsey if he's named sub.

That's it but we know what he's capable of in the past. Should keep building match fitness so he can run out games and a chance to average 80-85, right? 🥲

That seems very optimistic. The other thing is we don't really need middling midpricer defenders, we have Roberts and Clohesy as great rookies and then a stack of Def/Mid DPPs we can swing back if needed. If Williams were a forward there'd be more of an argument for holding.

Settled on Zilliams > Sweet and Jordon > Dawson. Brings a rookie on field given I can't field Sweet but those 2 are basically rookies anyway.

If Dempsey is sub ill just keep Jordon one more against the Hawks.

$224k banked next week to upgrade Dempsey which I'm looking at Macrae, alternatively I'll grab Green.

Well that decides it

Only question now is play demp and hope he isn't sub, then cop his score if he is, or just play Garcia

Next week sharp/Williams to green, Dempsey to Jones 🥵

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426_112808_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_112808_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 28
Well that decides it

Only question now is play demp and hope he isn't sub, then cop his score if he is, or just play Garcia

Next week sharp/Williams to green, Dempsey to Jones 🥵
Same trades here.
Will be playing frogger with HReid to get Windsor 67 or HGarcia E
If Dempsey is sub then Reid/67 and loop Garcia +40 with JyClark
Leaving ZWill & Wilson languishing on the bench. 😕

Already doing Fisher -> Flanders finally

Now stuck between who to trade out of Zilliams/Dempsey to get Macrae

Either way I'll save 100k and have to still field 2 rookies in the forward line with a loop out of Garcia/Wilson/Gallagher/Demspey (if I trade Zilliams)

Any advice??

Settled on Zilliams > Sweet and Jordon > Dawson. Brings a rookie on field given I can't field Sweet but those 2 are basically rookies anyway.

If Dempsey is sub ill just keep Jordon one more against the Hawks.

$224k banked next week to upgrade Dempsey which I'm looking at Macrae, alternatively I'll grab Green.
I just noticed the team listing. He's most likely going to be the sub :(

I'm already playing 7 rookies, including Dempsey. Now I have to reconfigure my team again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Williams -> C Simpson
Mass -> Butters

Clohesy on field. With Reid out, I need to field two of Gallagher, Wilson, Lazzaro and Simpson. Have Gall and Lazz atm as Wilson is up against Port, which doesn't sound like a good matchup. Though Lazz might be more of a sub risk.

Williams -> C Simpson
Mass -> Butters

Clohesy on field. With Reid out, I need to field two of Gallagher, Wilson, Lazzaro and Simpson. Have Gall and Lazz atm as Wilson is up against Port, which doesn't sound like a good matchup. Though Lazz might be more of a sub risk.
Mitch Cleary has said Fisher will be sub.

Yeah and now Fisher too. I've had to totally retool my plans
Run Away GIF

I was trading in Bont all week but now Butters is coming into my considerations. Slightly cheaper, has a better bye, game 100 this week. But Bont is owned by pretty much everyone and will come good (right? last season averaged like 120+ from here on).
I Cant Decide Season 1 GIF by PBS

Think I might just go with the cheaper Butters as 24k could end up being important in getting the trades I want next week.

Is Sweet still obtainable next week do we think?
yes, but it entirely depends on what he does this week. I think even if he scores 100 he will be less than 450k and still a great option.

I wish they would get rid of the stupid sub rules its ruining my plans :( but my F6 position looking compromised having the E on Campbell 37 not good enough, Dempsey a sub risk and Gallagher a sub risk and settling on macrae hoping he avoids the vest or else have to swap out to luko to get a respectable score as Caldwell already completed, wanted jordan sweet but with the spread of games need to change of plans of improving team and bench

Williams > Caldwell
Jhye Clarke > macrae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back