Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but now you own Hardeman šŸ¤£
It was going to be him or Dowling if named .....I prefer to wait a week on Dowling .....JS worries me

Hardeman should get more opportunities .....and was a good player at U18 level ....Capt of WA IIRC

It was going to be him or Dowling if named .....I prefer to wait a week on Dowling .....JS worries me

Hardeman should get more opportunities .....and was a good player at U18 level ....Capt of WA IIRC
Big wraps on Hardeman pre draft amongst WCE fans.
I was surprised at his low VFL scores. Damn good kick of the footy and a player I feel will be fantasy relevant one day.
I will also pick him if Ario Speedwagon isn't named, (or this crows bloke you mentioned)

Big wraps on Hardeman pre draft amongst WCE fans.
I was surprised at his low VFL scores. Damn good kick of the footy and a player I feel will be fantasy relevant one day.
I will also pick him if Ario Speedwagon isn't named, (or this crows bloke you mentioned)
North's vfl side been going better than the AFL so may have access to more of the footy.

Have been able to edit trades...

Just tossing up between trading out Sanders or Fisher. I think Sanders has better scoring potential but could get Bevo'd.

Crouch and Garcia coming in by the looks of it. Other possibilities to come in are Naicos (nek week) or Macrae (bevo factor).

Fisher or Zilliams out first? Fisher with the high BE, but worth a watch with Sheezel potentially going into mids vs Zilliams potentially out.
Side note: keeping Fisher means Howes' 80 probably gets stuck on the bench unless Yeo/Young don't play

Fisher or Zilliams out first? Fisher with the high BE, but worth a watch with Sheezel potentially going into mids vs Zilliams potentially out.
Side note: keeping Fisher means Howes' 80 probably gets stuck on the bench unless Yeo/Young don't play
Does it make a difference to your trade ins?

If Williams is out, do I hold and play Graham this week (trade Williams next week) and stick to fisher to MacRae?

Or do I just hold fisher (sheez potentially midfield) and do Williams to soligo/windy?

Feels wrong doing Williams to another mid pricer

(Mass to daicos my other trade(

Does it make a difference to your trade ins?
Not particularly. Still bringing in Caldwell & Garcia either way. And whoever stays likely goes up to Naicos next week. Only difference is whether Howes' score gets included off the bench (but may well anyway if Yeo/Young don't play)

What's with the news on jordan sweet is his JS going to be good?
Soldo has aggravated an old meniscus injury. Having surgery next week so would have to get those 2 games and then whatever the recovery time is. Have to play 4 or 5 you'd imagine.

Not particularly. Still bringing in Caldwell & Garcia either way. And whoever stays likely goes up to Naicos next week. Only difference is whether Howes' score gets included off the bench (but may well anyway if Yeo/Young don't play)
Probably punt Zilliams. Someone has to get the kick ins and cheapies that Sheezel is giving up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Williams is out, do I hold and play Graham this week (trade Williams next week) and stick to fisher to MacRae?

Or do I just hold fisher (sheez potentially midfield) and do Williams to soligo/windy?

Feels wrong doing Williams to another mid pricer

(Mass to daicos my other trade(
This !

Who you trade Zilliams to, is dependent on your side's setup

Soldo has aggravated an old meniscus injury. Having surgery next week so would have to get those 2 games and then whatever the recovery time is. Have to play 4 or 5 you'd imagine.
Sweet could play his way into the number 1 ruck possie in that time.

Agreed Soldo is a potato. So is Sweet. Inb4 Barrybran makes a sweet potato dad joke
Cmon .....lets have a little respect for these players please .....let's just say they're talent deprived

Cmon .....lets have a little respect for these players please .....let's just say they're talent deprived
Austin Powers No GIF

Had locked in Stewart to daicos but now tinkering with the idea to sabotage my entire season by going Houston instead which allows Wilson to Soligo and gets a rookie off field (let's pretend soligo doesn't go back to rookie scores).. somebody talk me out of it
I rate the Soligo pick. Great run coming up and should make very good cash. Has the role too! Somehow I think he will stay fairly unique as well which always nice. Iā€™m 90% sure Iā€™m trading him in today

I rate the Soligo pick. Great run coming up and should make very good cash. Has the role too! Somehow I think he will stay fairly unique as well which always nice. Iā€™m 90% sure Iā€™m trading him in today

I do like Soligo but Port and Brisbane in the next 3 worries me slightly. Should carve up North this week though. He's easily 20 points under based on how he's been the last 3 weeks.

I do like Soligo but Port and Brisbane in the next 3 worries me slightly. Should carve up North this week though. He's easily 20 points under based on how he's been the last 3 weeks.
Port is the showdown so anything could happen there. And Brisbane at home. They havenā€™t been anywhere near as restrictive as last year but yeah not the easiest. But look at all the fixtures around those two:
North
Pies
Eagles
Hawks
Tigers
Then Sydney right before the bye

Thatā€™s about as juicy as they come

Really having a tough time locking in my 2nd trade. Williams is gone for Bont or Dawson with my cash.

2nd trade - do I get rid of the Jackson problem now for Macrae? What this mean is no Garcia. Is he a must have?

If I get Garcia in it's probably for Lazaro then I trade Jackson next week or hope Darcy gets injured or something (178k carried into next week).

I'm learning turfing Jackson because his BE is 127 and he will lose 30k anyways + Woewodin looks a viable rookie

Port is the showdown so anything could happen there. And Brisbane at home. They havenā€™t been anywhere near as restrictive as last year but yeah not the easiest. But look at all the fixtures around those two:
North
Pies
Eagles
Hawks
Tigers
Then Sydney right before the bye

Thatā€™s about as juicy as they come

Agree. He's pretty likely to find his way into my team tonight. I don't mind Adams either as a POD to Macrae.

Trying to see how I can target Rozee next week with his pre bye run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back