Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

instead of thomas, would you go Gallagher instead

i just dont rate thomas as a pick. He's a kid. Also GWS have Ward coming back soon and Cumming not far away. Thomas could be vested at any moment
I'm 1k short of going Gallagher instead of Thomas. Gallagher has the better JS, but Thomas is 70k cheaper.

Anyone know anything about tunstill. Should score ok against north as forward as u would all of them too. Not sold on gallagher as his only good score was against the witches hats. Id rather take a stab for someone much cheaper. Anyone know his role or what his job security is like.

Coming around to the idea of trading in Clohesy a week early because Howes is gone next week anyway so he swings back and opens up options.

Hate going into rookies blind but Thomas and Dempsey look like the only other options and both have downsides longer term.

Any confidence in Clohesy’s JS or scoring ability?

Anyone know anything about tunstill. Should score ok against north as forward as u would all of them too. Not sold on gallagher as his only good score was against the witches hats. Id rather take a stab for someone much cheaper. Anyone know his role or what his job security is like.
He's the sub

He's the sub
Haha just seen that . Dont like thomas and gallagher as both seem to be ok at best. Cant believe lohman is sooo pathetic in a strong side that gets the ball up there all the time. I might go lefau as i seen him play and he looks like the better prospect. His games were against hard oppositions so should score much better against tye saints and witches hats. What do u think tigs?

Haha just seen that . Dont like thomas and gallagher as both seem to be ok at best. Cant believe lohman is sooo pathetic in a strong side that gets the ball up there all the time. I might go lefau as i seen him play and he looks like the better prospect. His games were against hard oppositions so should score much better against tye saints and witches hats. What do u think tigs?
Think similar to Lohmann big sub risk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be worth going early on one of McAuliffe or Clohesy this week instead of a Thomas/Gallagher so you can grab the other next week.

Both these guys were on people’s radar pre season whereas I’d never heard of Thomas or Gallagher until the season had started.

Would have been better if he debuted after the byes. Everyone is set at midfield for rooks and none are close to max price. In a few weeks all will be ripe for the culling or position changes. 2 weeks too early.
I'll grab him next week for Lazzaro or Sexton in the utility spot I think assuming he isn't sub.

hmmm.

If I were to pick 1 for the year now that I'm stuck with it's probably McAuliffe.
And gives a sighter on Clohesy who's a relative unknown to me.

But the sub risk is still there.
On the positives;

1. We lose players at the rate of WC so a sub could come on early.
2. He has massive scoring pedigree so if he does start he can go big.

Can trades from utility not be edited to get a player from any position in?

Eg I’ve currently got Lazzaro to Clohesy but if I change my mind on Clohesy (say to get Mcauliffe if he’s not named sub) after Lazzaro plays can I only choose from defenders to bring in?

I’ve trialled it and it brings up an error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back